𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

On the lonely bus ride home, my mind keeps going back to what happened in the library. Like I would ever agree to be his fake girlfriend.

But a lot of girls at school would die to be in the position I'm in right now. It's like they bless the ground that he walks on.

The chatter of all the moody teens is gone. The bus empty except for a cranky old bus driver and myself. I stare out the window and the music blasting through my earphones make my leg slightly bounce up and down to the beat.

Music is definitely one of my outlets I use when I just want to get away. I'll either listen to music or sing, but I'm too embarrassed to ever sing in front of anyone.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I feel the bus stop right outside of my house. I walk off and feel the cool autumn air send chills all through my body. I hug myself and quickly walk to the door and inside the heated house.

I'm greeted with an empty house which means I don't have to hide out in my room. I throw my bag onto the floor as I slip of my shoes and walk into the kitchen. I grab a banana and walk to the living room, grabbing the remote before sitting down.

I turn on the tv and surf through channels before finding  nothing interesting. I groan while turning it off and putting my finished banana in the trash. I pick up my bag and run up the stairs into my room.

I skip over to my bed and plop onto it, my eyelids slowly fluttering closed. I wake up to the feeling of someone poking my cheek. I swat away the hand, mumbling incoherent words before feeling someone start to tickle my stomach and my eyes go wide.

"STOP STOP!! PLEASE! RYAN STOP!" I uncontrollably laugh feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

"Get up sis" He stops and I start to catch my breath while wiping  away the tears that escaped.

I sit up on the edge of my bed not realizing that it was already dark out, damn, how long did I sleep?

"You better have a good reason for waking me up from my amazing nap." I say giving him a playful glare and he messes with the hair in my face.

"It's time for dinner." Oh great.

𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃
Holoooo everyone, I'm so so so sorry I didn't update sooner (not that anyone reads this story) but I went on vacation. 

Vote. Comment. Follow

Love N♥︎