𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Feeling a sudden deja vu moment right now, back at square one. At the dinner table me next to my brother and our parents right in front.

The room is filled with a comfortable silence or the occasional scrape of a fork against the plates and I just moved my food around.

"So Reagan, I've got you a date with a nice boy named Trevor. You guys will go get ice cream this Friday." I stared at my mother with confusion and slight anger taking over my whole body. That's when the perfect idea sprouts in my mind.

"Actually mom, that won't be necessary. I'm already dating someone." Everyone's heads shoot to look at me dumbfounded and I just give a small smirk.

"Really?! Who is it"

"Kyle Mills he goes to my school and is the best and most amazing boyfriend ever." I pretend to daydream and internally cringe. It took all of my will power not to throw up in disgust.

"Well, we have to meet him." My dad spoke up and my Mom nods her head in agreement.

"We'll see but right now I have some homework to do." I actually finished all my homework at school but I needed an excuse to get away from the questions I would've been bombarded with. Just as I walk away, Ryan excuses himself and walks right beside me into my bedroom.

The only person's reaction I was scared of was Ryans and to say he's pissed is an understatement. we walk in and he slams the door shut, making me jump slightly. His jaw was clenched and his eyes turned a dark stormy color.

"Reagan can you please explain to me why you told Mom and Dad that you're dating Kyle." He says putting emphasis on the words Mom and Dad with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Ok... well, during study hall I eavesdropped on his conversation with Conner and Micheal. They told him he needed to be in a relationship in order to 'become leader'. he looked over at me and said I was his 'girlfriend'. when they finished, he came to me with the offer of being in a fake relationship and I said no and I wasn't planning on it. But, today Mom really crossed the line and I had to."

I didn't realize that I sat down on my bed during my ranting and noticed that his eyes unscrewed and went back to normal. All of his features softened before engulfing me in a warm hud which I gladly allowed to happen. He let go and sat in silence for a few seconds before I got off the bed and spoke up.

"Now that I have explained, get out of my room because I'm tired as fuck and want to go to sleep." He chuckled before playfully punching my arm.

"You literally took a nap like an hour ago."

"And? what's your point?" He smiled before giving me another hug.

"Goodnight Rae."

"Goodnight Ry." he let go and left my room closing the door.

I sigh and lay down on my bed slowly starting to fall asleep with thoughts filling my brain.

What will happen when we date? Will I suddenly become popular? will he still be an asshole? Are my friends going to leave me? Friends?

Friends! I completely forgot about Vic. I jump out of my book and scramble to find my phone in my backpack with 5 unopened messages from her.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗲?

𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗽?

I smile at the last text and think this girl before responding to her.

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗂'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵

𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝗇𝖺𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝗪𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽

𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗍𝗒𝗅

𝗞𝗸 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝗳𝗳

𝖡𝗒𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾

I remember that I still have all my clothes and whatever is left of my makeup on.

I walk over to the closet and put on a tank top and some fuzzy pant then very slowly make my way to the bathroom. after washing my face, brushing my teeth, and doing my business, I happily walk over the bed and go under the covers,

After taking off my glasses my eyes immediately shut and go to the amazing world of sleep.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
Wow look at me posting two parts in one day (possibly 3) I hope you guys enjoy this part! Also should I add Kyle's POV? Please let me know for the future

Vote. Comment. Follow

Love, N♥︎