𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

The school day flies by and the time I've been dreading comes way too soon. I walk down the empty hallway and into the quiet library.

I see the oh-so-familiar head of brown hair and as slow as possible, make my way over to the table. I sit down and wait a good minute until he realizes that I'm there.

His head raises and as soon as he sees me, a smirk gets plastered on that perfect face.

"Princess," He says while keeping eye contact

"Asshole" I throw back at him and a smirk playing at the corner of my lips, also maintaining the aforementioned eye contact.

"Let's get this over with" I sigh out as I break the eye contact and look down at the book in my hand.

"Well... we're going to need to keep this" His finger gestures to the both of us "Going for a few months before we break all contact."

"Why pray tell?" I question

"We need to make this seem believable so along with that were going to need to be..." He pauses, thinking for the right word "Intimate."

My face drops and my mouth opens for a split second before I close it.

"Ok, fine, but I get to lay down some rules."

"Fine." He says dragging out the 'e'

"When we're in public you can hug me, kiss me, hold my hand, whatever. But when it's just the two of us, I don't want you within five feet of me."

He thinks for a few seconds before speaking again "Agreed."

"Also..." I add

"What?" He asks

"We can't catch feelings, deal?"

"Deal." He agrees

He looks at the clock behind me before standing up.

"Well looks like we're out of time, until next time princess."

I roll my eyes at him before walking out and quickly realizing that it's raining outside. I silently groan before seeing Kyle walk over to the door, keys in hand. I have no other choice but to go with him so I quickly jog over to him.

"Kyle!" I yell to him and his head whips back to look at me

"Do you think you could drive me home?" I ask while looking down at my shoes. I hear him slightly chuckle before putting a finger under my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Of course 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦" I physically cringe at the nickname but will have to get used to it since we will be 'dating'.

𓃰𓃰𓃰𓃰𓃰𓃰𓃰𓃰𓃰
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪғғʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

Lᴏᴠᴇ, N❥