𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

History and Spanish class were both blurs since nothing interesting really happens in those classes. Finally I had study hall after all the boring classes.

My favorite time of the school day is study hall because this is the time I get to relax with a book in the silent library.

Books I think are my only escape from the horror story that is my life. But I gotta say, I'm a sucker for romance stories. The bad boy gets the good girl, the nerd and the player, and all the other cliches.

They are unrealistic to say the least, but they are very entertaining. I sometimes wish my life was a book, because they usually have a happy ending.

I enter the somewhat empty library and walk to the table I always sit at. I grab a book from my bag and become engrossed in the world of romance.

5 minutes into reading I see Kyle walk in with Conner and Micheal. They coincidentally walk over to the table right next to mine and I can't help but eavesdrop on their conversation.

"So have you gotten a girl yet? Your dad told us you need to be with someone in order to become leader." Conner says I think a little louder than anticipated but I'm not complaining.

"Oh... uh... yeah, yeah I'm dating..." he pauses and looks around the library before stopping once he sees me and I try to focus on the book and not his eyes on me.

"Reagan" He chooses before looking back at the two idiots in front of him.

"Wait, Reagan Williams, as in the skinny freak over there?!" He questions not convinced and looking at me.

"Uh... yeah, yeah her"

"Why'd you go for her? You should've gone for Vanessa, she's hot."

"Well she's in a relationship with Reagan's brother, I think his name is Ryan?" I get angry just by Ryan's name coming out of his mouth.

"Who gives a shit? Go dump the lame bitch and get a real women!"

I can't help but feel sad but what he said was true, I'm nowhere near a real women. I'm 17 for god sake and I'm built like a twig. Everyone wants to be Vanessa, me included. She's tall, curvy, and everything on the guys list for a women.

"I have to go to the bar in a week and I'm not willing to take that risk. Anyways, I'll catch up with you guys later." He says before the other two walk out and he comes to my table and sits in front of me.

I look up at him then back down at my book, trying my hardest to ignore him.

"Hey Rea..." it makes me angry that he still thinks he has the privilege to call me that.

"You can't call me Rae, it's Reagan for you. Now, what the hell do you want." I continue to look at my book, trying not to make eye contact.

"So.... I need a favor from you."

"I heard you conversation and why the hell would you tell them we're dating, after everything that's happened you couldn't have chosen someone else." I snap and harshly shut my book before placing it on the table.

"Well I need no reason but if you do change your mind, you know where to find me." Is all he says with a wink, before getting up and walking out of the library. I sit there dumbfounded and filled with rage.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻
Well this chapter was filled with tons of drama! We finally got to have a heated argument between Kyle and Reagan, this is only the beginning. Also Conner is very much a fuckboy, like cmon Vanessa is in a happy relationship (maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️), you can't ruin that.

Comment, Vote, Follow

Love, N♥︎