Ignore me like you're supposed to.

= Pit's P.O.V =

I rush as quickly as I can towards the bathroom in hopes that I don't keep Link waiting. I feel so bad, I begin to think. I kind of figured that if we didn't have a teacher today then I wouldn't need my contacts first thing in the morning..

In hindsight it sounds a bit dumb, but I don't really enjoy the way they feel and I'd rather die than wear my glasses to school so I haven't really any other choices than to try and put them on as quick as I can. ".. aaaaaaand-" I stretched open my eyelids and cautiously placed the contacts on my eyes as gently as I could. "-done." After placing the second one on I blinked my eyes a bit and shook my head. "Ugh, I'll never get used to this." 

I smiled to myself in the mirror and looked towards the door excitedly. Now I can talk to Link! As soon as I start to rush back I put my hand on the bathroom's door, but it doesn't open. I push and it doesn't budge. "H-hey, what?" I ask until I hear a few snickers on the other side and then the door is shoved into me. "Agh!" I gasp out as I'm pushed into the wall as the door-

H-hades?

= 3rd/No P.O.V =

Pit stumbles back a bit as he tries to move away from Hades. Unfortunately for him though the others behind the door begin to mock him. "Damn, looks like somebody's quit pinning after you, Hades." One boy whistled and another laughed. One girl obnoxiously chewed on the piece of gum in her mouth before letting out a wicked smile. "Aw the slutty little brat is scared." Her comment makes the other two boys let out an obnoxiously long. "Oooo."

".. Close the door." Hades speaks. And seeing as it's the first Pit had heard of his ex-friend's voice until two years ago he shivers in fear. "Hades.." The girl on the other side gives him a sympathetic look and the one of the guys lets out a confused, "What? What'ya gonna do to him?" Hades turns to his three lackeys with a plastered on frown of woe and stands a bit straighter as he speaks. "I'm gonna teach angelface here some manners." 

The door is closed.

(BIG WARNING: Assault up ahead, Please be advised if you're sensitive to the topic, I'll specify when it's over as well)

Pit swallows. Remember what your therapist said, he thinks. You knew this would be a problem. Don't confront him, don't let him intimidate you. Worst case scenario just ignore the things he tells you and run for help the second he lays a hand on you. Just run. Pit's first step is agonisingly shaky as his legs turn to jelly.

"Oh angelface, here we are again. Just me and you." The words stab through Pit like hot knives, straight through his heart, and tears begin to well in his eyes. ".. h-h.. Hel-" Pit tries to call out but his words are a gasping mess and Hades had his arms on his sides. "-el.. h.. he-elp.." Hands reach his hips, Hades has craddled his waist. "N-no.. n.. no- please." Pit shakes his head back and forth slowly as memories rush back throughout his mind. They speed around like a bullet train, just mockingly reminding him how helpless he is.

With one strong hand his face is taken and Pit finds his lips crashed into those of Hades once again. He whimpers and cries, trying to pull away, he can't breathe. But after a few seconds Hades pushes down the collar of his sweater and lowers his mouth to meet a certain spot on Pit's collarbone. 

No! Let me go! Please, help! Someone! Anyone! Pit wanted to scream out all the words in the world that'd get someone to go in and help him but he was to busy trying to not make a sound. Hades had found his sweet spot.

"Mmn..." Pit squirmed and bit his lip as roughly as he could muster. He held back the moans his body wanted to release, he wouldn't let Hades win. A bite on the accursed piece of skin. "Mm-mm!" Pit cried out in protest and his bottom lip began to bleed from how much farther his teeth dug into it. 

Letting go of the brunette boy, Hades just smiled and watched as Pit slunk to the floor, a sobbing mess. "How's that for a reunion, Angelface?" Hades spat seductively near the top of Pit's head before leaning down and landing a small, gentle peck on the crying boy's brown locks of hair.

(It's through, sorry about that )

"He's through. " Is all Pit hears as Hades gives the shaking brunette one last glance and his friends on the other side open the door and let him through. 

Pit cries louder once they're gone. 

The bell gives a big loud, 'brrrrring' as footsteps thunder through the halls and Pit stands slowly. His legs shake, his arms shake. Pit's still gasping out for breath through his tears as he silently locks himself into a stall and backs against the door.