2- "Where are we going?"

I had asked Nico if he wanted to come, but him being him, said he would come with me, but was not going to school.

Aww...

Anyways, we were in the Helicarrier where Fury would tell us where we were gonna go.

Once he walked over to us, I started asking questions.

"So where are you shipping us off to?" I asked.

"Oregon."

"Where in Oregon?"

"A town that needs to be watched closely."

"So this is a mission, not you making me be normal!"

He shook his head.

"Not exactly. We need a pair of eyes on that town. We can't do anything till we know if strange things are really happening. That's where you and di Angelo come in. You two will keep an eye on the town, and tell the agent you will be staying with if you notice anything. You will not do anything unless told otherwise, understood?" Fury stated.

"I make no promises except that I will try." I said.

"So what town is this, anyways?" asked Nico.

"Gravity Falls." Fury told us, brining it up on a map.

I looked confused. "Whats so special about Gravity Falls?"

Nico shook his head.

"I've heard of the place. Lots of weird stuff has happened there. More than in New York, and lately, that's saying something."

"Correct. We think that two kids are doing this, but unintentionally. That, or it's something much more." Fury said, looking at the map.

"So, when do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." he told us.

"Who are we staying with?" Nico asked.

"That's the thing. You're not staying with an agent like I had said. You'll be staying with the two kids' great uncle."

"Who are these people? You have yet to say what their names are!" I said in exasperation.

"A, calm down a bit." Nico said.

"Their names are Mabel, Dipper, and Stanford Pines." Nick said. "Now get ready, you leave in ten hours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!! So yeah, I said I was putting Gravity Falls in..