3- "What the heck just happened?"

That night, I had been hoping for an alright sleep. But, of course, we all know that doesn't work with demi-gods.

My dreams were a mix of very creepy and confusing as heck.

Like I said, normal demi-god dream.

But this was beyond that.

This was something a little different.

Let me explain...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the dream started, I was at camp. Everything was gray, and the place looked like no one had been there in almost a century.

"Hello?"

There was a bright flash of light.

Standing there was a man dressed in..... yellow?

"What are you?" I asked.

"Well that's rude. Don't you wanna know my name?"

"You're the one invading my dreams. I think I should know what you are."

"Fine have it your way. I'm a dream demon. The name's Bill Cipher."

"Cool, and I know you know who I am, so what do you want?"

The demon pointed the cane in his hand at me. "I'm here to give you a little warning. You're being sent to Gravity Falls, and you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Your whole world is gonna change, and for once, you can't use your powers to change that! People will be hurt, people you care for. There is no stopping what's to come."

"Get out of my head."

"You can't accept it, can you? Your powers can do nothing. When the time comes, they'll be useless! Or dangerous to your friends. That part isn't known yet. But more than likely the last one. Because we both know there's so little you can still take before you snap. You might even kill that boy of yours. Now that would be interesting."

I glared at the man, demon, whatever. "I would never hurt Nico. Now get out of my head!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped as I woke up in my bed.

What the heck just happened..?