4- "Ignore my emo boyfriend."

Once we actually arrived in Gravity Falls, I was still pouting.

"I don't wanna be here."

"You have to be here."

"Just because I have to, doesn't mean I want to, and I know you don't want to be here either."

Nico rolled his eyes at me. "Fine, I don't want to be here either."

"Yeah you do."

"Why would I want to be here?"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Because I'm here," I said all cheeky.

He, once again, rolled his eyes. "We're here. And Fury told me I had to tell you rules."

I threw my hands up in exasperation. "Why is it so hard for him to trust me?"

"Don't hurt anyone, don't kill anyone, don't use your powers in front of people, don't reveal who we are, don't call Fury at random, don't break anything, don't cause an alien attack, don't summon any creatures, don't get anyone else into trouble, don't-"

"Ok," I interrupted. "I'm not allowed to have fun. You would think I'm as destructive as Tony."

Nico looked at me. "You are as destructive Tony."

"How?!"

"You blew up two floors of the tower, destroyed the training sector on the Hellicarrier, set half of the cabins at Camp on fire, and sent eight Ares kids to the infirmary."

"Those were accidents..."

"That could have been a lot worse. Now get out of the car, we're here."

We got out of the car, and saw an old man.

"I really don't want to be here," I told Nico in Greek, thinking about my dream.

"I know that, but we have to be here. We'll be fine," he answered.

"I doubt that.." I mumbled.

The old man greeted us at the door.

"Welcome to Gravity Falls! I'm Stan Pines, and who are you?"

I crossed my arms and replied, "I'm Aria Ride."

Nico was quiet.

I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ow!" he said, rubbing his head. "I'm Nico di Angelo."

"Come inside. You two can meet my niece and nephew."

*3RD POV*

"Kids, get down here!"

The two demi-gods looked at each other. They had no idea what to expect.

But what they really didn't expect, was a hyper girl and her skeptical, but curious twin brother.

"Hi! In Mabel! What's your name? How old are you?"

Aria all of a sudden felt short.

The fact that she was only a few inches taller than the already short 12-year-olds, made her feel kinda weird..

"I'm Aria, I'm 13."

Aria looked over at Nico, who pretty much didn't say anything.

Aria rolled her eyes.

"Ignore my emo boyfriend. He's not very social. His name's Nico. He's 14."

Mabel looked at the oldergirl, in almost awe.

"You have a boyfriend? Can you-"

The younger boy put his hand over Mabel's mouth. "Mabel, you can't ask random people how to get a boyfriend. I'm Dipper, by the way."

"Nice to meet you two. We're staying with you guys for the rest of the summer."

"I'm not staying the whole summer. She is."

"Yes you are. You promised you would. Don't make me call Percy."

Nico rolled his eyes. "Maybe. Anyways, do you two know where we'll be sleeping?"

"I'll show you. We need to talk about something." Mr. Pines told the two teenagers.

They nodded and followed the man down a hall.

"Alright. Here's your room. Now, we need to talk."

"About what, sir?" Aria asked.

"Who are you two, really?"

"What do you mean?" Nico asked.

"You two know exactly what I mean."

Aria looked at Nico and whispered in his ear, "Am I allowed to tell him, at least?"

"Go ahead. He owns this place, and we're watching his niece and nephew, so he has a right to know."

Aria reached into her pocket and pulled out a badge.

"I work for a secret organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D., or Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. We deal in paranormal and superhuman threats. But we are not a threat to you."

"Why are kids working for a secret agency?"

"I do a little more than that. Nico doesn't work for them."

"So what are you two?"

Aria shook her head. "We can't tell you that part. All I can say, is that we advise you to let us do our work, and stay out of our way."

"I can't let you do that with kids here."

"Sir, we're not here to investigate the town. We're here to investigate Dipper and Mabel Pines."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW EVERYONE IS OOC, BUT I'M REALLY BAD AT TRYING TO TYPE OUT A CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY, ETC. SO I'M SORRY...