welcome to your new home!

A/Na
Heyo! I just wanna give a HUGE shout out too "wolves1234567891"!
She/he was the one to inspire me to make this! So thank you! And enjoy reading!

Aizawa's Pov•

I got out of the car and unbuckle Izuku and grab his back pack and he doesn't look like his happy self.
I pick him up and he puts his head in my chest.
"Hey what's wrong bud?"
I ask.
"It hurt..."
My eyes went wide and then back to it's normal size.
I patted his head and said.
"Hey it's ok..."
I put him down to unlock the door, and hold his hand.
I walk to the door and put the key in the whole, but the door was already unlocked...
"Strange..."
I siad.
"What's strwange?"
He asked.
"It's noth...ing.."
I walk in the fully dark apartment and look back at izuku if he was still there
And he said,
"Daddy...?"
Daddy...DADDY?!.
I look back at him and give him a huge smile...I think it scared him because he started to tear up, before I was about to apologise he pointed to something in the apartment.
I wip my head around in panic and see a shadow.
I unravel my scarf, getting ready to attack, I look back, about to say something to izuku....but he wasn't there, I heard a scream from the apartment and I look back and see the lights are on.
"YOU SCARED ME!"
i yell in anger.
"Sorry man!"
He apologized
"Hehe!"
Izuku giggled.
It turned out that Hizashi turned off all the lights and the kid thought it was a monster but then saw him and ran towards him and yelled...with happiness? Like those really loud laugh screams...things...

Hizashi Pov•

The lights were off in the apartment, I felt lonley without eraser... usually I'm really happy go lucky! But today wasn't the day for that...idunno...I just felt a little worse than usual, eraser is usually there for me...he's the only thing that can really keep my vioce down heh,
I walk into the kitchen to get a snack, the door was open and I saw Eraser and, what I'm assuming to be the kid he was talking about three days ago.
The kid ran up to me and screamed with joy, he recognize me or something?
He put his arms up indicating to hold him, which I did, he was so cute!
I pick him and the lights turn on.
"YOU SCARED ME!"
he yelled
"Sorry man!"
I rub the back of my neck with the kid still in hand.
I look at him and he has this big bruise on his cheek.
"Yeesh kid! What the hell happened to you!"
I asked.
"Mic, don't speak like that infront of him please..."
He smacked his face.
"SORRY!"
the kid covered his ears.
"Sorry..."
The kid started to laugh and jumped out of my arms making a thud on the floor.
"Woah! You alright there dude?"
He sat on his knees and hands, he started to whimper.
"Well don't let him fall!"
He Exclaimed
"I didn't! He jumped!"
I layed out my hands pointing to the kid as eraser knelt down.
"N-no.. m-mommy..."
He whimpered.
"What do you mean bud?"
He said.
He sat criss cross apple sauce and wiped a tear from his eye.
"Th-thats the sound, I used to h-hear when m-me and m-mommy...
He then made a peace sign with both of his hands and bent his fingers.
"Used t-to play..."
My eyes went wide.
I picked him back up.
"WOW KID! You seem real smart for your age!"
I nervously laugh.
"How old are ya? 6..7?"
I ask.
"I'm 4..."
My eyes went even wider.
"W-WELL YOU SEEM TIRED LETS PUT YA TO BE-"
Eraser flicks my forehead lightly.
"Dude, shh."
I nod and give a nervous smile.
I walk into the kids room and I see his eyes light up.
"WOAH!"
he says.
"I know right...pretty cool! But you can enjoy it while I put ya in the beeed."
I siad sorta In a singing tone.
I layed the kid down and he yawns.
I see eraser has a bag that had all might on it.
"You want your...doll?"
He asked.
"Yes...p-please..."
He passes him the doll and he snuggles with it, I put the blanket over him and say goodnight and walk out with eraser.
I sit on the couch and flip threw the channels.
There were a few moments of silence untill eraser broke it.
"I'm thinking about permanently adopting Izuku.."
He says.
"Really?"
I ask.
"He seems really nice, i wanna help him..not because it's my job..."
He adds on.
"Deep."
I put out my neck when I say that to make it look funny.
I see him giggle and then look at the TV.
I slowly blink and then yawn, eraser grabs my shoulder and pulls me closer.
"G'night..."
I say.
"Mhm."
He nods and puts his head on mine.
We both fall asleep...I assume...

Izuku's pov•
I pretend to fall asleep...I didn't really feel like it! I just wanted to make them happy.
I stumble around the room, exploring, and I spot a box, next to it is some...pionty silver thing...idunno.
I get in the box, the box is like, 2 me's put together.
When I get in I hear something fall and it was the pionty thing, I look up and the thing runs across my eye.
I started crying, it hurt really bad!
I covered my eye and my mouth so no one would hear me.i try and get out of the box, still covering my eye, the box tumbles over and so does the pionty thing, it rubs across the side of my leg and then my eyes went wide, tears falling down from all the pain, I was crawling and then I curled up into a ball, trying to keep my crying low, I then slowly open my eyes and decide to get up, I slowly walk out if my room.
I then see a tall thingy in front of me.
It picked me up and brought me back to my room.
I started to cry, then there was glowing, someone turned on the lights i think.
It was micy!
"M-micy?"
I ask.
"Holy crap kid what happened?!?"
He the put his thumb near my eye and  started to rub it. i held on to his hand and started to cry, he pushed me in his chest and i start sobbing... idunno my mom used to say that word when Daddy and them we're in fights.
I remember I wiped my eye on his shirt and he pulled my face away to look at it.
"YIKES! hold on hold on."
He put one hand over his mouth and picked me up and took me to the kitchen.
I see daddy's big hiar come up from the couch.
Micy put me down on the counter and looked for something.
Daddy rubbed his eyes and then his eyes went wide when he looked at me
And picked me up.
"You alright there izu?!"
He then hugged me and I didn't say anything.
He put me back on the counter and micy started to put some...bandages I think there called around my face.
"Micy...daddy.."
I say.
"Wh-what?!"
I heard Micy say.
He looks up at me and smiles.
"Ya year that Eraser? I'm micy!"
He sorta stuck out his tounge and then giggled.
"Well I'm daddy."
He then winked at Micy.
I saw micy's face get all red.
...

...

...

...

what does that mean???

Micy picked me up and kisses me on the forehead.
"So, little dude..what happened?"
He asked.
"I was going to look around and i saw this box and this silver thing on it, I got in and the pointy thing started to fight me!"
I say.
I saw daddy's eyes go wide ans then he looked a little angry at Micy.
"I- I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS STILL IN THERE!"
He put me on top of his head and I started messing up his cool hiar.
I don't think he noticed though!
"Well, I'll make sure nothing else could hurt him...be right back.."
My legs were dangling from his face and a drip of some thing red fell from my pants leg.

Hizashi's Pov•

I watch as eraser walks into the kids room, I see a drip of red liquid fall down from my head, It came from the kids pant leg.
...

....

EW EW EW EW IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW ON MY HEAD?! AND WHY IS IT RED?!?!!!!?!?! I start to REALLY FREAK OUT.
I put him down on the counter and awkwardly take off his pant leg,
Phew, he was wearing underwear...
I see a huge scar giong across his leg.
INSTANT relief....WAIT HES BLEEDING!
I run back to the cabinet, get the bandages and wrap his leg.
"That better?"
I ask.
"Mhm!"
He replies.
I pick him up and hug him as I walk to his room, I give eraser a quick peck on the cheek after he walked out if his room with the box and the box cutter knife.
I out him in his bed and kiss him on the forehead, he slightly blushed.

"Love you Daddy micy..!"
He says.
"Love you t-"

DADDY MICY?!?!

"mhm! Goodnight to you too!"
I say trying not to scream.

A/N

GOODNIGHT TO YOU TOO BC IM GONNA SLEEP FOR ONCE!
(I609 words)