Is that really you..?

3rd pov•

The man was in awe...
He thought:
How could I let this happen...
Why..did this happen...
My...Little Izuku...
MY. IZUKU.
He thought this as the portal closed and he hit the ground from sliding, trying to catch the boy. He yanked on the grass, banging the ground.
Present Mic stood There. He couldn't believe himself. He had just watched his child been taken away. "WE HAVE TO GET HIM BACK!" The shaggy hair man said as he turned violently on his back sitting up. His hair stood up in anger, so did he himself. Present Mic stood there...He was so disappointed in himself all he could think was that. He didn't even notice his own tears stream down his face, his glasses fell off his face. Almost in slow motion...like everything had stopped in that moment. "MIC!" Aizawa said, banging his hands on his chest, he snapped out of it. He pulled him up to his chest and hugged him close. "We will get him...we will I promise..."
The spiraled eyed man said, tearing up and gripping onto his jacket.

After that, They called up Toshinori, Midnight, sement toss, Etc. They had planned to find out, where They had taken Izu..They had barely ANY information. They had no idea what to do. Until...
They called All Might's old Friend...
...
Gran Torino

He was walking home one day, getting groceries, he described that he saw a little boy, Iris white, like he was mindless, he was walking with a smiling man, not sinister...just... smiling! Like he was happy to have his 'kid' with him. The man held the kid's hand as he walked into a alley, Gran Torino says he's been down there before. It wasn't the alley with trash. But... almost a alley with houses behind it, a cantonment center...full of...
Gran Torino stopped there not knowing what to say next. He couldn't- he wouldn't mess with something he wouldn't understand.
....
....
So.
With that. Present mic, Aizawa, being the father of him. Went off. They walked off to Gran Torino's 'neighbor Hood' they looked around for a while. They finnaly found the alley. Only windows?....strange...They thought.

Aizawa's Pov•

"Maybe we should look in them." I asked. Mic, still frustrated from earlier. "Duh." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets amd leaning on the wall. He turns to me in shock at what he said. "I-IM SORRY!" He said, before I nodded. "It's fine...I get it. I'm frustrated....too..." I said, hesitating... "Watch..." I add, pointing to many, many, white rooms, filled with people in each one. Some people where unconscious, injured, crucially. "Wowzer...." Mic says, leaning on the glass window. "WOWZER?" I yell as I look at him in anger. "WHAT DO YO-"
I turned back to the window and I flew back, in startlement. "Ah...ah..." I say. A deformed figure, pops up on the glass, almost a bird. "Wah...WAAH!!" Mic screams, shattering the window. The shard of a window hit the...thing in it's eye. It had...No feeling, it seems. Like it didn't care. "Should...I," Mic asks before touching the thing. All of a sudden. I hear a faint voice say something. "WAIT MIC-" It was too late, tge monster had grabbed his wrist and snapped it in half, a blood curdling scream came out from his mouth. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" He screamed in pain as he fell to the ground, gripping on to his wrist, bleeding everywhere..."MIC!" i yell as I bend down and grab his arm as he whimpers in pain, I grab onto my capture gear and rip it off with my foot and my teeth. I rip it off and wrap it around his wrist, he was balling, just having your bones be snapped like a twig...This thing must be very...
Powerful....I look back up at the window as I help up mic, It was gone.
"..." I stay silent ans let go as I hear a familiar scream...
"Izuku...?" I ask as I peak up.
"WAAAHHHH!!" I accedentley let go of mic, letting him hit the floor.
"OH! IM SO SORRY!" I say as I help him back up. Whatta clutse...I hold his other hand as I break a window. I follow the scream. As I was speed walking, I saw so many others injured. How it hurts my heart. What was Izuku l....like....I-Izuku?...
Is...that really you...?