IZUKU COME BACK!!!

Aizawa Pov•
Ngh....what time is it...?....
I look at my clock near the stand and see...6:30?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SHIT!!!!!!
I had a shift at 5:00!!!!! I jump out of my bed and put on my clothes, I run to izu's room and kiss him on the forehead and grab a apple and take a bite and Run out.

>>>>>>>>>Time skip to 1:00<<<<<<<<<
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hizashi Pov•

I fall back asleep, 1 hour later I get up and wash my hair and put on some new clothes, ah...gotta love that feeling when you come out of the shower and feel like a new you...
I walk out of the room and check in green bean.
He was awake at the moment, he looked like he was trying to hide it for some reason.
"Heyo green bean...! You ok...?"
I ask as I sit down on his bed and he uncovers the sheets of his bed.
"YA-HUH!"
He siad almost Forcefully.
"Today we're going to go to the park Alright? So...later but not now you should get dressed!"
I nod as he does the same and I HOPE he fell back asleep and didn't just fake it.
I walk back out the room and make some cereal.
"Don't know how to cook... This'll do!"
I say as I pour some Cheerios in a bowl and fill it with Milk.
"Hey Daddy Mikey..."
He said as he wiped his eyes and hopped in the counter and out his hand in my cereal and ate some.
I hum to myself.
"Today if he can make it, Aizawa might come with us too...!"
I say tilting hy head slightly.
"Mhm!" He says as he eats his Ceral almost whole. He hops off the seat and Yanks the remote off the arm rest of the red velvet couch.
"ALL MIGHT ALL MIGHT ALL MIGHT!"
i hear him shout with Glee as he flips through the channels and finds the news.
      "Suspect's have been found, Crew members or leaders of what we call: L.O.V we can not identify what it stands for. We have found hostages of people with marks like these on Thier sides and almost any where on Thier body. Hostages seem to not remember any of these incidents."
I look up from washing the dishes and raise a brow.
"Woah..."
I hear the kid say as they showed this mark on T.V. i roll my eyes at the reaction and hear the door squeak.
"Home...."
Shota muttered as he walked in the door, dripping of rain as he kissed Izuku on the head. "Hi Daddy!"
"Heya Kiddo..." he says as he shakes his head around getting the kid wet.
"Ah-hah! Hey!!" He giggles as he wipes his face. "You might wanna wear a jacket kid if you wanna go to the park later..." He smiles lightly before standing straight and looking at me.
"You too, dint want you to catch the cold." He winked as I giggled lightly and he walked back to our rooms.
"Yay!!"

>>>>>>>>>Time skip to 1:30<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>Walking to park<<<<<<<<<<
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

3rd Pov•
The three walked to the park as they took izuku's hand and swang him around as he giggled continusly.
They soon arrive at the park and the two adults sit on the bench chatting as the boy plays in the wet swing set.
"AH-HAH!" the boy laughed with Glee, he soon got tired and wandered off a little, still in the adults view, the boy met a man who seemed upset.
"E-excusme...? Are you okay?"
The young boy asked concerned for the other as he placed a finger on his chin. "Yes yes i am f-" the man Sayed before turning his blue haired head around and looking at the boy.
"Oh hello...!" The man Sayed Gleefully as he patted the child's head. The Boy smiled at this action. "Here!" The man Sayed while giving him a glass of a unidentified purple liquid. "What's this?" The boy asked looking up.
"A...Fizzurp!" He said as the boy nodded and took a sip, his eyes became droopy and he soon fell to tje ground, which the Adults noticed.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU-" the man with shaggy black hair Said getting up as all he could we was a purple portal that had his cute freckled boy being taken by. "IZUKU COME BACK!"