16❤️

Autumn
My thoughts were everywhere hearing Crystal call this lady who claimed to be my stepmom "ma". "I uh I'm..wow." I said choking on my words. "What's going on ?" Crystal asked looking at us confused. "Um I have a lot of explaining to do I see." Her mom said. "Well Autumn's dad is my ex husband meaning you two are um sisters. I married him not knowing he had a girlfriend and child already. Once her mom found out he drove up with her and basically took everything leaving her with nothing. He was supposed to get custody of you but he ended up going to jail for a domestic violence case against me and a murder charge, he left you and your mom with nothing." She said nervously. "What ?!" Crystal said. "Excuse me." I said quickly walking away as I made my way to my car damn near in tears. "Autumn !" I heard Crystal yell running after me. I got in my car speeding off not wanting to talk. Once I made it home I quickly went to my closet taking out the letters my dad wrote me from jail. In some he explained to me why my mom gave me up and how she was a selfish person but he never explained how he was living two fucking lives and took everything from us leaving us with nothing. It all started to come to me as I broke down in tears. All these years I've been lied to and manipulated into hating my own mother. My phone rang as Crystals contact name flashed across the screen. I declined the calls trying to collect my thoughts. I went to my messages as I got a text from her.
Crystal: Autumn I'm so sorry, I promise you I didn't know anything about this. Please don't be mad at me 🥺💔
Autumn: I'm not mad at you Crystal it's not your fault..I'm just stressed and confused. I'll be okay.
I wasn't upset with Crystal hell I wasn't even upset with her mom I was upset with myself for even letting my dad feed me lies like that and I was upset with him for lying to me the way he did.
Tremaine
"Don't answer it." Angel said through moans as my phone rang for the 3rd time. "Hello." I said into the phone aggravated as hell as I continued to hit her from the back. She threw her face into the pillow as she let out a moan. "Did you forget we got shit to do ?" Prime asked sounding irritated. "Nah I ain't forget, ima meet y'all at the trap in a minute." I said. "Whatever nigga." Prime said hanging up. I pulled out making Angel turn around. "What the fuck are you doing ?" She asked looking back at me. "I got business to handle." I replied walking into my bathroom. "That can wait." She replied. "No it can't. Get dressed and dip, you know the routine." I said turning on my shower. She rolled her eyes getting dressed before walking out slamming the front door. I took a quick shower before getting dressed and headed to the trap. "Well bout fucking time." Prime said as I walked through the door. "Man I was busy." I replied. "Busy fucking Angel stupid ass." Dc replied. "Why you even fuck with her ? She a pass around." Ghost said smoking a blunt. "Every since you started fucking her you been slacking. You needa get yo shit together." Prime lectured. "Ahh shut tf up I don't need to hear y'all shit." I said sitting on the couch. "Yes you do nigga. Somebody needa tell you." Ghost said. "Anyway why y'all rush me over here ?" I asked. "Because nigga we got a surprise for you." Prime said rubbing his hands together. "Oh shit it ain't even my birthday." I replied smiling. "Follow me." Dc said walking upstairs. I followed him with Prime and Ghost behind me as Dc opened a room door turning on the light. I walked in seeing Kingston tied up and bloody. "Well look who it is. Mr.ToughGuy." I said laughing at him. "Who got him here ?" I asked ripping the tape off his mouth. "All of us." Prime said. "Fuck y'all." Kingston said. "Don't be disrespectful." I replied punching him in the mouth making him bleed. "I say we kill this bitch." Ghost said handing me a gun. "Good idea." I replied taking the gun off safety. "You ain't got the balls to kill me." Kingston said smirking. "But I do." I said aiming the gun right at his head. "Blow his fucking brains out, he betrayed you." Prime said. "Do it." Dc added. "I thought you was my brother but you a snake. Fuck you nigga." I said shooting him twice in the head. "Damn it ! We should've did this shit in the basement look at the fucking walls." Dc said walking out. I laughed looking at Kingston slumped over in the chair. That's what his dumbass get. I walked out with Prime and Ghost as the cleaning people walked in the room. "Man what you gon do about Autumn ?" Prime asked as we sat on the couch. "What you mean." I asked rolling a blunt. "From the conversations I hear her Kianna be having on FaceTime she got a new nigga coming around." He said. "What ?" I asked quickly looking at him. "Yep same shit when her and Crystal be on the phone." Ghost said. I looked at Dc wondering if he heard the same when Autumn and Jae talk. "Nigga don't look this way, I be high I don't know what they talk about." He said scrolling on his phone. "Autumn ain't crazy man." I said. "Ight nigga that's what you think. She probably over yo dumbass especially after that little stunt you pulled today. Why would you bring Angel to the barbecue." Ghost said. "I didn't think Autumn was gonna be there." I replied. Damn I really fucked up with her. "You better make shit right and start off by cutting that bitch Angel out the picture." Dc said.
Sneak Peek
"Autumn ?" I asked walking around her house. "Yo where you at ?" I asked walking upstairs. I came over to talk to her and make things right. She wasn't answering the door but I knew she was here since I seen her car. I used the key she gave me when she first moved here but she was no where to be found. I walked into her room seeing the light on in her bathroom. I walked in seeing her laid on the floor. "Autumn. What happened." I said rushing over to her.