24❤️

Next Morning
Autumn
"Sis you and Dre are cuteeee." Kianna said as we sat at the table eating breakfast. I smiled big as day thinking about him. "I don't know what it is girl but I'm really feeling him." I replied. He makes me feel so much better about myself. I feel safe and protected when I'm with him. "I'm happy for you like fr." She said. "Do you think I'm moving too fast ?" I asked. "No, you've been knowing him basically your whole life. He respects you and it's not like y'all official." She explained. She's right it's time I start living my life and it's time I get over Tremaine. "Ima go get dressed and start my day." I said putting my plate in the dishwasher before going to my room. I went into my closet picking out a simple outfit for the day. "Yes Dreshon." I said answering the income FaceTime call. "Dreshon ?" He asked mugging me. "That's your name." I replied. "You know better. Open the door I'm outside." He replied. "Outside ?" I asked looking out my window. I seen his G Wagon parked in front of the apartment building. "That's What He said." Sean said getting smart. I hung up going to the front door opening it. Sean barged in going straight to the kitchen, "I smell pancakes." He said. "You Just gon stand there or you gon greet me ?" He asked looking down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into a hug. The smell of his cologne hit my nose and oh my god it smelled so good. "I wanna talk to you about some shit." He said. "Um okay come on." I replied leading him to my room. I shut the door sitting on the bed nervous. "Wassup with us ? I know you said you wanna take shit slow but what's happening here. What's gonna happen with you and Tremaine ? Y'all got a whole baby on the way Autumn." He said. "We are taking things slow, I wanna be with you but I just got out a relationship. As far as me and Tremaine go there's nothing going on between us he made it clear he wants nothing to do with me or my baby. The question is what's going on between you and Tremaine ?" I said. He smacked his teeth shaking his head before responding. "We cordial it ain't no beef there. We kinda in the middle of a disagreement right now but that ain't shit." He replied. "I just don't wanna look like I'm going from friend to friend." I said. "But you not because he ain't my friend. He's an associate..a nigga I would off if I had to." He said and that right there is what I was worried about. Suddenly a bunch of commotion came from the living room and it sounded like people arguing. Me and Dre hopped off the bed going to the living room seeing Tremaine arguing with Sean as Kianna stood between them. "Move Kianna !" Sean yelled trying to get to Tremaine. "What the fuck is going on !" I yelled. "This nigga came up in here tryna hoe me." Sean said mugging Tremaine. "Fuck are they doing here Autumn ?!" Tremaine yelled at me. "Aye you gon have to lower yo voice when you talking to her." Dre said. "This nigga just mad cause we wouldn't do that job for him." Sean said chuckling. What job ? "We need to talk." Tremaine said grabbing my arm. "No we don't now let go you hurting me !" I yelled trying pull away. Dre pushed Tremaine back making him let go of my arm. "You tripping nigga." Dre said. "What so this yo nigga now or something ?" He asked staring at me. "Why does it matter ? We're done you moved on and so did I." I said. "I thought we was better then that." He said mugging Dre. "Nigga you the only one in this bitch tripping. We dont have shit to discuss until you give us what we asked for last night." Dre said. Tremaine shook his head walking out slamming the door. "Ugh !" I yelled storming to my room. "What was that shit about ?" Dre asked walking in. "I don't know Dreshon." I replied. He smacked his teeth before walking out. I heard the door slam and his car pull off. Well me and Dre no longer a secret. "Girl what the hell is going on ?" Kianna asked walking in. "I don't know Kianna. I really don't." I replied. "Do not stress yourself out Autumn I'm not playing." She said. "I won't." I replied. She left out and I grabbed my car keys from my dresser going to my car. I drove to Crystals house since I haven't seen her in a while. "Well hello stranger." She said opening the door. "Hey." I said forcing a smile as I walked in. "I feel like I ain't seen you in forever. I hear you got you a new boo." She said smiling. "Something like that." I replied. "I'm happy for you. You deserve it." She said sitting next to me. "So what's up with you ? How's the leg ?" I asked. "A whole lot of shit been going on but on the bright side I get to take this damn cast off soon." She said. "A lot of shit like what ?" I asked curious. "Girl I think Ghost is cheating on me." She said looking down. "What ? Why would you think that ?" I asked. "He comes home hella late, he hides his phone all of a sudden, and bitch he fucking wears a condom when we fuck. We never use condoms." She explained. "Maybe he's just working you know the boys be busy." I replied. "Nah this nigga is cheating Autumn ain't no way around it." She said shaking her head. "So what you gon do ?" I asked. "Find out who this bitch is and whoop both they asses." She said. "Have you talked to our bum ass father ?" I asked. "No I've been declining his calls. You ?" She asked. "Same here. I don't have anything to say to him." I replied. I sat at Crystals house the rest of the day talking and catching up. "Alright girl I'm finna get outta here." I said hugging her. "Bye sis. Bye TT baby." She said kissing my stomach making me roll my eyes. "Bye Crystal." I laughed going to my car. I pulled out her driveway starting my drive home. I stopped at a red light calling Dre. "Hello." He said I to the phone. "Um wanna come over ?" I asked shyly. "Oh you don't have an attitude ?" He asked. "I never had an attitude well at least not with you I was just frustrated." I replied driving again. "Yeah I'll be there." He said. Before I could respond a SUV hit my side of the car making me drop my phone. "Autumn ?" I heard Dre say. "Autumn !" He yelled. I was pulled out the car by a light skin with glasses and the one and only Chris. They dragged me to SUV as the light skin put a napkin over my nose making me pass out.
Sneak Peek
"Who is this ?!" I yelled into the phone frustrated. "Don't worry about it. If you want this bitch alive you better follow instructions. One fuck yo and she's dead." The person said over the phone. "The fuck do you want ? Money ? That ain't a problem just let her go." I said into the phone. "Fuck yo money now shut the fuck up and listen !" The man yelled into the phone.