28❤️

Autumn
Its going on 11 at night and there was still no update on Sean. Doctors ran past us all day and they all say the same thing, "We're doing everything we can for him. Please just be patient with us." I was getting tired and I could tell everybody else was. His daughter hasn't stopped crying and Karina can't even comfort her cause she can barely hold it together. I watched from my seat as Dre say across from me in the lobby holding Imani in his lap rubbing her back as she sobbed into his chest crying for Sean. I smiled at how caring he was and how soft he got with her. He really loves kids and I remember how excited he was when he found out his ex was pregnant when we were younger, he was so crushed when she had a miscarriage. I looked over as Tremaine sat next to me. "Can we talk ?" He asked. "About what ?" I asked dryly. "This whole situation made me open my eyes. I wanna be there for our child, I wanna be the father I never had. Autumn I'm sorry." He said looking at me. I sighed not even feeling like having this discussion. "I accept your apology and I'm not gonna keep you away from your child if you really wanna be there." I replied. What kind of woman would I be to keep a man away from his child if he wants to be there. Before he could reply a doctor came over to us with a clipboard in his hand. "I have an update on Sean and before I start I just want to thank you all for your patience." He said looking at us. We all stood up standing around him waiting to hear the update. "Not only was he shot in the stomach he was also shot in the neck and chest. Luckily we were able to stop blood before we lost him..however he did lose lots of blood on the way here, he will have to go into surgery for the gunshot wound to his neck. Right now he is unresponsive but he's stable. He's capable of hearing everything around him and I'm sure he wants to respond he just can't get the words out right now." The doctor explained. "This is the X-ray for the shot to his chest as you can see this is his heart and well the bullet hit very close." He said showing us the picture. "Is he going to make it ?" Karina asked. The doctor shifted uneasy as he looked at us all, he looked at Imani and you could see the sympathy all over his face. "There's a 50/50 chance but I'm going to do everything in my power to keep him and make sure he fights." He said. I looked at Dre who had his head held low. "I'll let you visit him but at this time I ask that only family goes in." The doctor said. "Karina and Imani." Dre said giving Imani to Karina. "Your family too Dre I'm sure he wants you in there." Karina said. The doctor walked them to the room as we all sat back in our seats waiting. This has been one hell of a day.
Dre
I sat in a chair by a window as I watched Karina and Imani talk to Sean. "Sean I love you..I don't care how many times I told you I hated you or how many times I tried to beat yo ass I love you so much." Karina said holding his hand. I laughed to myself thinking about all the times I've stopped her from beating him like Tina did Ike in the limo. "Me and Imani need you, I can't do this without you so please don't leave us." She said kissing his cheek. I watched as Imani kissed his cheek before Karina turned to me. "I'll let you have your time alone." She said walking out. I stood next to his bed just looking at all the tubes connected to him, it was so quiet the only thing you could hear was his machine. "Damn bro. This shit crazy..I ain't even gon get all worked up and shit cause I know you a solider and I know you gon shake back. You my mf brother and I swear to god if I could go back I would switch places with you. Just stay up for us bro..I love you little ugly dude." I said before walking out. I walked over to Autumn who was half sleep in her chair. "Come on Autumn lets get you home." I said helping her up. "Can I stay at your place ? Kianna is staying with Prime and I don't wanna be home alone." She said innocently. "Yeah let's go." I replied. "Uncle Dre I wanna come with you." Imani said looking up at me. "Sleepover at yo house I guess cause I'm not staying in that house alone." Karina said. I gotta have all these females in my damn house. "Fine y'all can sleep in the guest room." I said. Everybody said there byes before parting ways. The ride to my house was silent since everybody fell asleep. I was tired as fuck and could barely keep my eyes open. "Want me to drive ?" Autumn asked looking at me rubbing her eyes. "Nah go back to sleep." I said keeping my eyes on the road. Finally getting to my house I parked in the driveway waking Karina and Autumn up. I helped Autumn out the car before picking up Imani who was still knocked out. I unlocked the front door taking Imani and Karina to the guest room. "Dre." Karina said making me turn around. "Hm ?" I asked. "Thank you for everything." She said hugging me. Karina was always like a little sister to me even before her and Sean got together. I was stretching niggas out about her. "You know it's no problem. You family." I replied. "Get some rest." I said before walking out. I went to my room seeing Autumn snuggled up in my covers. "How are they ? She asked yawning. "Karina is hurting bad I can tell. How are you though Autumn ? I asked taking my shirt off laying next to her. "I'm in pain." She said laying her head on my chest. "You wanna y'all about it ?" I asked. "Not yet." She replied. It's started thundering making her jump. "I'm scared." She said. "No reason to be scared Autumn, I got you." I said pulling her closer to me wrapping my arms around her. I laid there thinking about everything that happened and everything that's about to happen.

I hope y'all missed me like I missed y'all cause babaaaaayy I been gone too damn long.