Chapter 4 (Road Trip)

7 Months Ago, Piranha Pit Mining Operation

                Agent 3 held onto her Hero-Splattershot tightly whilst sitting in the transport van, along with her partner, Agent 4, who was playing with his dualies next to her. She and Agent 4 had been assigned to over see the newest find at Piranha Pit. The find was apparently enigmatic, and possibly volatile. The car came to a stop at the dig site, the Jellyfish driver signaling to 3 and 4 to get out as best it could without talking. 3 and 4 unbuckled, getting out of the car. Immediately, a familiar male Octoling greeted Agent 3.

"I'm glad you're both here! You have no idea how anxious everyone's been!" The Octoling said, shaking 3's free hand.

"We're happy to help, Moe. Now, could you point me to the dig site?" 3 replied.

"Right. Of course. This way. Be careful though! Some of them are extremely radioactive," Moe said, leading 3 and 4 to a large pit about a hundred feet from the pit entrance.

When the trio arrived at the pit, it was completely closed off from the surrounding areas. A large tarp was covering it, with several smaller tents completely blocking the pit from view, the only entrance a small gap in the circular shape the tents made.

"Holy carp!" Agent 4 awed at the site before them. Agent 3's eyes widened.

"Is that-?" 3 began.

"Autobots? Decepticons? Yes," Moe answered.

Numerous old vehicles lay strewn across the pit, all sporting large Autbot and Decepticon symbols. In addition to the many dormant vehicles, many large, blue glowing crystals were jutting from the bottom of the pit.

"I thought they were just some old story the humans made up," Agent 4 said.

"Well, apparently they're real, and dangerous. Stand back, Moe. Who knows what those crystals will do to you," Maru warned, putting a hand in front of Moe.

3 jumped, sliding down into the pit towards one of the crystals.

"What are you doing?!" Moe cried, about to go after Agent 3.

4 put a hand in front of Moe. "Stop. 3 knows what she's doing. Her body can withstand high amounts of radiation," he said.

"Wha-how?!" Moe exclaimed.

"Long story. Let's just say she was experimented on by someone bad. He's long gone now, but the scars from 3's time with him still linger on her body," 4 replied.

Agent 3 examined the crystal in front of her. She could feel the intense radiation coming off of it. This was definitely the Energon substance she read about in the scrolls. Blue, powerful, crystalline-It all checked out. This stuff needed to be transported out before the rogue bot returned. If 3's theory was correct, that bot was looking for Energon. The cars on the other hand, they needed to be scattered. 3 had no idea which side was good or bad-or if both sides were malevolent towards Earth. Best to play it safe.

She was just about to head back up to Agent 4 and Moe when she noticed a blue and red semi truck. It can't be!

She ran over to it and examined the hood that was sticking out of the ground. It perfectly matched the few descriptions 3 had found in her research. This had to be him.

Present Day

Maru was just finishing up some final repairs on a car she was repairing for a client. Hakaru and Hakarii were filling out paperwork across the garage. The car she was repairing was much smaller than the semi truck that sit near Maru's shack of a room. She was barely able to focus on her work, she was so happy.