4

Warning blood mentioned 

Gregory's POV 

I walk out of the bathroom after taking a shower and grab my clothes. I grab black jeans with brown combat boots and a orange button up shirt. I grab some brown gloves. 

After I'm fully clothed I see Christophe awake and also in different attire. He was wearing black ripped jeans with black combat boots and a black shirt and a green leather jacket with black fingerless gloves. To top it all off he had his trusty shovel on his back. 

I push my hair back and walk towards him. "Well what's the plan for today?"  He asks me. "We are going to look at the body. Then we are going to the crime scene. After that we will walk around town trying to see what everyone is doing." "Shit did you resite that or something?!"  I laugh. "Come on we have a lot to do today." 

We walk to the morgue and knock on the door. When we open it we see a officer by the name barbraty.  "Oh hello! You must be the mole and Gregory. " he says but his voice jumpers between a high volume and low volume tone.  "Yes that would be us. If you don't mind we need to enter to look at the victim." I say walking in the small building. 

Once we make it to the room we open the door to see a body covered with a cloth. 

Writers note 

I refuse to write a description of a deceased body so with out a further a do I give you a time skip.

End of writers note

Christophe's POV 

We walk out of the room and Gregory pulls out his note book and begins to write down the new information he learned. "Well I guess Damian was right. There was no stab wounds." He says still studys his notes. "Okay so there is two options. One someone hacked the police file or two someone working for the police changed it." I say. 

"We should get heading to the crime scene" Gregory says walking out of the morgue. I follow him and we walk towards town hall. When we arrive we see a messy room with papers every where and blood splattered on one side of the wall. I look around the room putting a cigarette in my mouth and lit it. 

I look down to see a blood covered shoe print. "Hey Gregory get over here." He walks over and sees the shoe print as well. I grab a sheet of paper and press it down on the floor were the shoe print was. I rip it off to reveal a imprint of the shoe on the paper. 

"Looks like a size nine."  Gregory notes. I nod standing up. I grab a evidence bag a drop the shoe print in it. I walk over to the desk to see empty city wok food boxes. Gregory soon foolows and jots it down in his notes. "So Lu Kim wasn't lieing. She got city wok before her passing." Gregory says. We grab more evidence bags and drop In the bags. 

"We should check security cameras around city wok to see if anyone followed her home." I add. He nods as we walk out of the building. Once out of the door we see a group of people crowded around town hall. Gregory grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd.

Gregory's POV 

We got to the front and we see four people with podiums. One looked like they were around me and Christophe's age. He wore a red jacket and a blue hat and looked over weight. The next person was a women with a red hair in a bun. She was wearing a white blouse with a blue jacket buttoned in the middle. The third person was a male with a blue shirt with a two pockets on each side of him. He had a black hair and a mustache. The last person was actually someone we meet. He was the chief of police. Sergeant Harrison Yates. 

On each person's podium there was a little banner that said vote for, there name,  for mayor. "Hey isn't that the  fat kid we fought the war with Canadians with?" Christophe asks. "Oh yeah. I knew something was familiar about him." I reply. 

Before we could continue to speak a person walked over to a microphone. "I now announce our possible mayor candidates!" He then pulled out a paper. " To start us off Eric Cartman!" Eric proceeds to stand up as the crowd claps. "Now Eric why do you want to become mayor?" The announcer asks. 

 "I want to get rid of all the hippies and Jews. Especially Kyle." He says slurring the word Kyle. I notice a male with a green hat giving him a glare. "Cartman don't you dare run for mayor!" He shouts clearly angry.

Christophe taps my shoulder. "He is Kyle Broflovski also from the war." He whispers to me. Another man with a dark blue hat with a red puff ball and a brown coat walks beside the Jewish boy. "Damn it Cartman." He says.  Finally a boy with a orange parka walks up and stands beside them. He shakes his head in disbelief. "That's Kenny McCormick and Stan Marsh." I whisper to christophe. 

I suddenly feel a hand pull me out of the crowd. Christophe had drug me out of the crowd leading us towards our hotel. Once we make it there he opens the door and walks in.

"Why did you drag me out of the-" I was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine.

Writers note 

I'm sorry I haven't got to the gregstophe stuff but next chapter with be all about it so ye. Anyways as always...

Bye peeps!