9

Christophe's POV 

We all look at each other with concerned looks.  Half of the room is inside and the other hand is outside. We book it to the back porch. We see Craig,Kenny,Stan,Clyde,Gregory, and Cartman. drunk out of their minds playing with...FIREWORKS?!

"Woah! It's so pretty!" Craig shouts as they go off in the sky. "Did you guys get into our 4th of July fireworks!?"  Tweek says crossing his arms. We all walk over to the dumbasses and drag them to their porch. In the middle there is a fire pit with wood already in it. I decied to lite it. "Hey do you guys got marshmallows?" I ask Tweek. "Yeah I'll get them." "I wanna come with!" Craig shouts like a kid. " No you stay out here with the rest of drunks." Tweeks says patting him on the head. 

He comes back with the marshmallows and I start the fire. I notice Gregory walking towards me. He comes and sits next to me. I think my stomach flipped. He leaned his head on my shoulder. "Aww they're being gay!" Kenny shouts almost falling of his seat. I notice butters walking over to him. He sits down and holds his hand. 

"Now Kenny that's not nice. Say sorry." Butters says. "Sorrrrryyyyy." Kenny slurs. We all go in a fit of laughter.  I grab three sticks and begin to sharpen the end. I put it in the fire to get rid of bacteria. 

For the rest of the night we hung out roasting marshmallows and laughing at the drunkenness. It seems perfect but I feel like something or someone is watching. It just seems strange.....

Writers note 

Okay so I need to know do you guys want longer chapters but longer updates or shorter chapters but shorter waiting time. Anyway as always....

Bye peeps!