21

Sergeant Yate's POV 

"Why?.. Why did you do all this?  What in gods name is this all worth?!"  Mole stammers.  I sigh. 

"Well it's a long story let's start from the beginning..."

"I had all the rich African Americans under arrest until a group of super powered kids came and let them all lose. The mayor was told about how the whole thing and was outraged. She rid my ass all the time. I couldn't  even work! 

I began to build this slow but powerful hatred for her and I couldn't help but think what if she was dead? I would never have to hear her nagging ever again. I became a mess. After a few years my wife and I separated.  

I had had enough. That was the last straw. You can nag me, and take away my job but maggie... she took my maggie. I started to think of a plan to take out Mayor McDaniels And put it into action a few weeks ago. 

I had blacked out the security cameras around city wok and altered the report. Everything was working amazingly. Then I had another amazing idea. What if I became a mayor! No one would suspect a thing...until you kids came around. "

I paused looking away for a second. 

"You damn kids started snooping around! I had to do something to get you off my case so I kidnapped Gregory hoping but you'd leave town not wanting to see him die but here we are now..." 

"What the hell do we do now." He asks. 

"Die.." I respond pulling out my gun.

Writers note 

Grab your popcorn because ya girl is almost done!I love writing this book and I am going to miss it so much! Anyways as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 295