20

Christophe's POV 

It takes everything in my power to not stand up right there and then and kick his ass. Just as I was going to break his head open he began mumbling. I glance up for a second. He was on the phone.

"....yeah he'll be dead by tomorrow."

I felt my eyes open so wide. What did he mean he would be dead by tomorrow!?

"Hahaha yeah yeah" he laughed. 

"I will see you tomorrow." He finished and hung up.

I sat there madder then all hell. I then hear foot steps and and the door closing. 

I run over to where I heard the screams. There was a door with a lock on the outside. I grab a hair clip from my pocket and picked the lock. As looked inside I my jaw dropped. 

There...Gregory w-was..on the floor bruised covered i-in..blood. 

I ran up to his lifeless body and scooped him on my lap. "Damn it Gregory stay with me." I stutter feeling tears slip down my face. "A-as i-id ever die..."  Gregory somehow manages to say. 

I pull him into the longest most loving kiss. "Te Baiser" (Fuck you) I say. We both go in a fit of laughter.  We intertwine our fingers. 

"Excuse me, I hate to intrude on your reunion but I do believe it's time you leave."

Writers note 

REEEEEEEEEE! Okay so in the next chapter(s) the book will be coming to a close but I loved writing this book so much! Thank you for your support and as always...

Bye peeps!

Word count: 259