11

Gregory's POV 

I wake up in a dark room. I try to move but I can't. My arms and legs are tied to a chair. How did i get here? Wheres Christophe? I suddenly remember everything. 

Flashback

I walked out of Tweek bros coffee and pulled out my phone. I knew Christophe would be looking for his hoodie so I thought I would send him a photo of me wearing his hoodie to fuck with him. I smirk at the thought of his face. 

All of sudden I was pulled into a alleyway. I was to shocked to react . I feel some cloth over my mouth and black out.

End of flashback

I snap back to realty when someone throws water at me. 

I look up to see who it is. No.. it can't be.. 

Christophe's POV 

I feel my phone drop out of my hand onto the floor. I almost positive it shattered. I feel liquid spilling out my eyes. I haven't cried like this for a while. God damn it. Why... why him.  

I look around the room as my head spins. "Mole.." Tweek tries to say but stops not knowing what to say. "Damn it.." as all I'm able to spit out. I look up to see a few people walkin. I think there names are Token,Clyde, Bebe, and Wendy. 

"Wow what's wrong? Did someone die or something?" Clyde says clueless. Everyone besides me gives him a look telling him to shut the hell up. "Excuse me." I say walking out of the store to smoke. 

Tweek's POV 

"Dude what the fucks wrong with him." Bebe asks picking up his shattered phone. "His boyfriend got kidnapped and he got a fucked up phone call saying that his boyfriend is going to die!" Kenny says in disbelief and anger. We all take a seat. 

"We have to help him look." Kyle says in a serious tone.  "Whos his boyfriend?" Wendy asks. "Gregory" Craig says grabbing my hand. I squeeze it so tight that I think I cut Craig with my nails. "Oh.." she says understanding. We all know she had a crush on Gregory back in the day but left him for Stan. Her and Stan are now just friends. 

I hear our door open. I see Christophe walking in a and taking a seat next to us. I notice his eyes are red and puffy from his tears. An uncomfortable silence fall on us.  

"We have to look for him." Kyle says breaking the uncomfortable silence. We all nod. Christophe looks far beyond pissed. And I don't blame him. We hear his voice faintly say

"Whoever did this also killed the mayor." 

Writers note 

Thanks so much for the support! You guys are pretty cool and I promise to have a happy ending! Anyways as always...

Bye peeps!

Word count: 475