Chapter 1

"(F/N)!!! Where do you think your running off to??" I hear my mother calling from the other room.

"Just going to the park again." I replied yelling so she could hear me.

"Again? Whats with you and parks lately?? Just be back before supper!"

"Ok mother. Thank you." And with that I left. My neighborhood was fairly quiet. It's where people say the 'rich' people live.

My father and mother split up when I was younger. Which is normal these days for married couples to break off.

Putting my earphones in, I started walking to the park. It wasnt that far, only a few blocks down. The park was in sight and I could see the swings gently rocking as the wind blew them slightly. But tha sight was ruined when a robot thing replaced it.

'Wait...Am I seeing correctly or is there a robot there?' I think to myself.

Gusts of wind flow past me as another robot comes flying a few feet away from me.

'What the hell???? I need to get out of here!'

I was about to run away when men blocked my way, guns in hand.
Looking at their uniform, I can tell their from the Britannian Force.

'Are they gonna shoot me?!?'

"Fairwell citizen!" The one in the middle says.

'No! I dont want to die!! I have to live!! And finish my sisters dream!!!'

BOOM

A shot was heard and I prepared for impact. But nothing. I was still standing in one piece. I open my eyes, and to my surprise, a girl with long red hair fell to the ground. It seems like it was all in slow motion; while so many things went through my mind at once. One of them being 'Who the hell is she? And why did she save me?'

"H-hey?! Hey?!?" I went down and caught her.

Looking at the shot wound in the heart. I can tell she isn't going to make it.

"Well would you look at that. She sacrificed herself for you. Sadly, it was useless." The soldier then pointed his gun at me.

'No! I have to live! For this girl! For my sister!' A huge rush of adrenaline came over me. And before the gun was shot, the girl who had been killed, grabed my arm, which surprised the soldier who had shot her.

"You have a strong desire to live. If you would like, I can give you a power. A power like no other. But we have to make a contract." The girl said weakly.

"Ok. Anything!" I said quickly. And before I knew it, I was going through a colorfull portal like sprial into a white space. The white space thdn faded back to reality. I could feel it...the energy.

I stand up as the girl is layed on the ground, dead unfortunately. Again, the soldier points the gun at me.

Instead of fear, I feel strength. 'I can beat them.'

I extend my right hand out. And to their suprise, a dagger apears out of no-where. As I drag my arm forward, the dagger goes flying towards them.

I couldn't belive my eyes. Neither could the other soldiers.

"You took out Sir lohth! You will pay!!" The other soldier yells while charging at me.

Again, I spawn in a dagger, and aim it at him. And again for the other soldier.

I look down and realize that I have just killed 3 soldiers. If people find out I killed them, I'll be in a lot of trouble. They would put me in jail, or even kill me. Who knows what these Britannians would have in mind. They are filthy people. So that makes me half filthy then? My mother is Japanese, while my father was Britannian. So it makes me half Britannian.