Chapter 3

I was more tired going to school today then usual. Probably because of the events from last night. R3 was proud that I actually got Zero to let me in the Black Knights. 'Did she not think I could get in?'

When I was walking into my classroom, I accidentally bumped into someone. Look up at the person I could see it was Kallen.

"Sorry Kallen."

"How did you know my name?" She asked.

"Just a guess." Seeing her eyes widen slightly, I relized I said that same thing last night as shadow.

"But then again, your in my class and the teacher calls your name sometimes." I quickly cover up my mistake and hope she forgets about it.

"Ah ok. And I'm sorry. You know my name but I-"

"It's (F/N)" And with that, I walked to my desk, feeling an intense stare. I look beside me to see Lelouch quickly glance away when I look at him. Hmm strange.

Class ended and everyone was leaving. As I was packing up my stuff Kallen walked up to me, holding some pink pouch.

"(F/N) where were you last night?" Kallen questions me.

'Shit. She's onto me.'

"Ahahahah. What do you mean where was I? Thats kinda a weird question don't you think?"

"Ya I'm kinda curious too." Then Lelouch comes in.

"W-what? It's non of your buisness where I've been. I was just at home watching some um...Netflix...The show uh My Hero Acedamia." I quickly come up with a response.

"Woah you like anime too?!?" One of Kallens friends pop in.

"Stay out of this!" Kallen tells her friend.

"Were you really at home?" Kallen asks getting closer.

'Shit. I don't think any of them are buying this.'

"Ya. You sound like you were doing stuff you shouldn't have to me." Lelouch joins in.

'What are they trying to get at.'

"Is watching anime such a crime or something? I was at home. Simple as that!"

"Oh were you now?" Lelouch seems suspicious now too. Is he involved with the Black Knights as well?

"You know what. Where were you two last night huh?"

"I was in my house hanging out with my little sister." Lelouch replies.

"And I was in my room." Kallen replies dry.

"Now we know where everyone was. Now excuse me but I have t-" Before I could excuse myself I got cut off by some blond haired girl.

"Lelouch! Kallen! Did you find us a new member?" The blond haired said. Now thatt I look closer...Thats the student council president.

"Huh?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, we did." Lelouch replies.

"Whaaat?!?" I reply. 'There is no way I'm going to be in the student council. That could give me away and ugh never mind.'

"Yay! My name is Milly! What's yours?" 'Oh no. She is just like Tamaki.'

"It's (F/N). Its a pleasure to meet you."

"The work I was planning will have to wait! We are going to have a welcome party!" Milly says putting her fist in the air.

"Here we go again. Lets hope she doesn't get poured on." Kallen then says with a smirk.