Chapter 8

Rushing home I open my front door, slamming it closed. Not in anger, but showing I was in a hurry.  My mother has a questioning look on her face but said nothing, going back to her reading with her rose tea.

Running up the stairs I slammed open my door clearly put of breath.

"R3...We need to talk." I say through breaths.

"What is it?" She says getting up from her laying position.

"Ok so when I was comming back from my 'trip', I ran into a girl with white hair. She called herself T5. She gave me a geass. She also said I wouldnt lose the one you gave me. So does this mean I have two geass's?" I ask really fast.

"Ok slow down. It's exactly what it seems. I'm not surprised she would want to give a geass to you." She said going back to her laying position.

"What do you mean by that??" I ask.

"I mean. She knew who you were before." 

"How?"

"...She...She knew your dad." She says.

"You knew my dad too??"

"I did."

'She knew my dad?? And she never told me?'

"No more questions."

"But I have so many! If its about my dad I should know don't you think!?" I sorta yell.

"You will find out more about it later. Go to sleep you have a big day tomorrow."

-----------------

"Hey (F/N)! Shirley said catching up to me. I never really liked her.

"Hello Shirley." I say blankly as I picked up my pase.

"I heard you went over to Lelouch's last night?" She said. You could hear the jelousy in her voice.

"So what if I did. What would it do you knowing about it huh?" I say. I knew that was rude of me snapping at her for no reason. I also don't know why I did it.

"Shesh (F/N) you on your monthly or something?" She asks looking the other way.

"Don't worry about it." I say walking away from her.

After this 'conversation' I had with Shirley, I left to go to the student council room.

"Hey guy-" I opened to door, wishing I had never done that.

There was a stack of paper work. And I mean a huge stack.

"Hey (F/N)! Mind helping us?" Milly asks.

"Might as well I have nothing better to do." I say going to a chair to sit down.

"Say, where's Lelouch?" I ask.

"Oh he never comes to school. I don't know whats up with him lately." Rivalz says looking sad.

"Hmm alright."

I get a pen and start working on the deck of papers.

It was quiet calming actually. Milly was a very hard working person and very good at keeping us on track.

I as about to finish my 12th page before we heard a huge bang.

"What was that??" Milly said.

Running to the window I looked to see what had caused this very loud bang.

I see a bunch of robots backs. I see where they are looking and see they are looking at where they have obviously destroyed.

"Wait...isnt that Lelouch's room??" Rivalz says serious.

'Wait he is right! I hope Nunnaly isnt there! Please be at school. What about Lelouch is he ok?' I thought. And before I knew it, my legs were working on their own. I was running full speed towards Lelouch's place. I managed to sneak inside without being noticed.

"Nunnaly!? Are you in here?!" I yell through the smoke.

I heard some moving in the other room. I slowly made my way towards the source and saw two figures through the smoke. I couldn't make out who neither of them were, so I got  a knife ready.

"As Zero, I command you to-" A voice says.

'Zero? He is here?? Did he do this?? No!'

"What the hell is going on!?" I say as I throw my knife to clear the smoke. (I know I know. So talented)

As the smoke cleared I saw the identity of the two.

My eyes widened as the other set of eyes across from me widened as well. The other figure was about to throw his knife so I did what my instincts told me.

"LELOUCH!" I yell, summoning another blade to hit the knife so it goes the other way. I summoned another one to kill the person.

"(F/N)..." Lelouch says wide eyes.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"You have a geass? And to add onto it, your Shadow?" He asks.

"I am. And your Zero? You also have a geass is that correct?" I more say then ask.

"How-?" He gets cut off.

"When you have a geass yourself, you can tell when someone uses a geass around you." I say.

"Are you going to tell everyone?" He asks.

"Of course no-" I stop in my own words as I look into Lelouch's eyes. They look different.

"You can't know my secret. If this gets out it could change everything." He says looking down then back into my eyes.

I then notice his eyes turn red again with the white design as a pupil, signaling he is using his geass.

"You will forget everything you saw here and knowing I have a geass!" He says.

'Was something supposed to happen?'

"What?" I ask confused.

Lelouch looked shocked. Did he try and put a geass on me.

"It only doesnt work when I used it on someone before. I never used it in you." He was beyond shocked.

"Ohhh is that the geass she gave me? Not being effected by a geass?" I say looking up with a questioning look.

"Isnt your geass blades??" He asks.

"Ya, but I got another geass."

"WHAT!?" He says alittle louder then he wanted.

"It should be a good thing your geass didn't work. It would be way better knowing who we are behind the masks." I say.

"Your right." He says sitting on his now dusty couch

"Whatever your reasons are for being Zero and all, I'll help you through the way." I say looking at him. He looks tired.

"Nunnaly." He says.

"What?"

"It's for Nunnaly." He says putting his hand on his forehead with his head down.

'He is doing all of this for his sister. Wow.'

---------
XXXXXX