scuse me thats gay

1 week later
"I love you Immallex," Millie said as she pulled his shirt of. He payed down and Millie pulled his belt off and tied his hands to the poles of the bed. BANG! Alex was banging on the locked door screaming for help. "Fuck me," Millie said as she jumped off the bed, ran to the door, and unlocked it. Alex ran into the room, slammed the door behind him and collapsed. "What the fuck is going on?" Millie asked as Immallex was laying on the bed awkwardly asking to be untied.
"Grace snapped," Alex gasped,"she walked in on me and Ben making out."
"Wait she didn't know Alen was real?" Millie questioned
"No," Alex replied,"she probs thought it was a joke." Meanwhile in the kitchen
"Grace just chill the fuck out!" Ben yelled as he pinned her against the wall.
"I can't, because I love you," Grace whispered. Ben let go of her, then she kicked him in the  nuts,"Did I say love, I meant LOVED. Alex! Really, god if it was a girl I would understand. But a guy, you seemed like the straightest man alive," Grace complained as Ben was laying on the floor in pain.
"I'm BI," Ben whimpered, "not gay!" Alex ran into the kitchen, Millie following closely behind with Immallex screaming for help from Millie's bedroom. Alex pushed Grace over and said,"Get away from my man!" He grabbed Bens arm and pulled him up.  "You guys are gay," Millie said as she picked Grace up.
"Do you want me too kiss it better?" Alex asked Ben (he wanted to give Ben a blowjob).
"Maybe later," Ben said,"Grace we're over, I told you. I'm sorry," Ben said as he walked out the house with Alex following.
"You cunt!" Grace yelled. She looked millie deeply in the eyes and thought 'Ben switched to guys, maybe I can switch to girls'. She leaned towards millie going for a kiss.