a sticky situation (why?)

"No thanks," Ben closed the door. Sam ran out the room and said to Ben, "Alex wants you, I heard Mya crying. Imma see if she's ok." Ben walked into the room and Alex was laying naked in the middle of the bed with his chode rock solid. "I need to finish," Alex whined. Ben touched it, it was slippery,"Sam lubed it with her body for you," Alex said as he winked. Ben wrapped his lips around the tip of his penis and pushed it 3 inches into his mouth. He was now at the base. Ben pulled away, "yummy," Ben said as he walked to the door and closed it. "Stand up bitch!" Ben yelled. Alex did as he was told, he liked being bossed around. "Bend over cumslut," Ben requested, Alex bent over and Ben slapped his ass. Alex moaned. Ben dropped his pants and slid his 10 inch dick into Alex's ass. Alex whimpered, and Ben started thrusting. Alex was moaning louder than sounds made when planes crazed into the twin towers. Bens right arm wrapped  around Alex's waist and starting jerking him off as he went to pound town on his ass. He finished after 30 minutes and Alex came every 10 minutes changing positions every 5. They laid on the bed naked, exhausted. While all this was happening, Bri, Millie, Immallex and James Marriot were comforting Mya. But Grace and Sam were passionately making out while moving down the hallway. They opened Millie's bedroom door and saw the boys laying naked in the middle of the bed together. They looked at eachother, then at the boys.