yike

"Uhh why did u kiss me? Was it an accident?" Ben asked
"This was no accident," millie said as she went for a kiss. Ben pushed her away and started laughing. "What's so funny?" Millie asked.
"To me this was just a therapeutic chain of events!" Ben roared out. They started crying. Their moment was broken by a blood curdling scream, Ben and Millie jolted up and looked over at the couch. Sean was standing over Mya with his pants off. Mya pushed sean away and said, "HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HAD TOO DRINK!?" "Well it's not much!" Bri laughed out. Seans face went red and he ran to the bathroom and locked himself in there. The party continued, Ben lit a joint and smoked it in one hit and walked over to Alex. He was bisexual and making out with Sam taking her top off. She pulled away, grabbed his hand and led him to Millie's bedroom. He winked at Ben as he walked past. Ben walked outside and Mya knocked on the bathroom door, Sean opened it. Mya walked in with a frown on her face and locked the door behind her. "Nothing this is the whole package!" Sean said as he slapped his ass.
The power in the house went out and the music stopped. They could hear millie bed moving and thought nothing if it. Then from the bedroom they could hear sean moaning and Mya crying. "What the fuck?" Millie whispered. She walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Then the moaning stopped. SMASH! A window was shattered. Mya opened the door and she was the only one in the room. Everyone else gathered around except Ben. He crept past and walked into Millie's room. The power cams back on and Ben saw Sam naked bouncing up and down on top of Alex. "Oh hey Ben!" Alex moaned, "Wanna join?"
"Uhhh," Ben replied