TWELVE: FLASHDANCE

"That was reckless," Roger said to Daydream as she iced her swollen eye while she leaned her chair back against a wall. They were in a defunct Hydra hideout from the 40's and Roger was scolding his daughter, Daydream, or, Ryan for torturing and then killing the Doctor.

"Whatever he was useless anyway," Daydream tells him. She's disgusted that she said that, but it was all apart of the act she had to put on in front of her father. Roger pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He lets out a puff and smoke curls through the air. Daydream frowns at the scent and the second hand smoke.

"If you haven't forgotten you answer to me, Ryan," Roger said and then took a long drag from his cigarette, "I don't care about your vendettas against me or any of those other idiots because if you don't do what I say you know what happens."

Daydream sucks in a breath in frustration and gets a lung full of the smoke from Roger's cigarette.

"I know, Roger. You didn't say not to kill him," Daydream hisses at him as he continues to puff on his cigarette, "besides when this is all over you know I'll win."

Roger lets out a short laugh as a cloud of smoke floated out of his mouth.

"If you win, the girl dies," he said to the blonde girl.

"That girl is your youngest daughter," she yells at him, but her father is unfazed as he flicks his cigarette butt onto the floor. It rolls on the floor and stops at Daydream's feet.

"Like I care," Roger said and walked away. The rage bubbles in Daydream's blood as she watched his back as he walked away.

"So you and Flash, huh?" Liz asked as her and Elizabeth lay on her bed looking at their phones.

"What?" Elizabeth asked as she stopped scrolling through Instagram and looked at Liz, who kept her eyes on her phone.

"Peter said that he saw you and Flash kissing in a hallway earlier," Liz explained. Elizabeth's face turns red. She mentally curses Peter Parker for not minding his own business, she didn't want anyone to know that she made out with freaking Flash Thompson especially not Peter, who was already suspicious of her and her behavior.

"It's not like we're dating or anything," Elizabeth tells her and turning over on her onto her stomach.

"No, it's cool, but it's Flash. I thought you hated him," Liz told her and looked at her friend.

"I know he's sort of a jerk, but so what," Elizabeth said with a sigh. She thought of Flash and how he kissed her. He was good at kissing surprisingly. So was it a crime for kissing him? According to the people who thought Flash was jerk, yes. For Elizabeth, who enjoyed kissing him, no.

"I mean if Flash is nice to you then what's the harm?" Liz asks and shifts her eyes back to her phone.

"I guess," Elizabeth replies. She goes back to her phone, but her mind is somewhere else. She thinks of Peter's suspicious eyes from lunch a few hours before. He knew something that I didn't want him to know and now I had to make him forget.

Peter Parker clung to the side of an apartment building as he watched the traffic go by below. He was wearing a makeshift suit he had made himself along with some shitty webslingers he was working on. Peter crawled across the building in between the windows until he was at the top and stood on top of the building. He looks at the city below and the city's skyline.

Peter pulls his mask off and lets out a deep breath as sits with his feet dangling off the edge of the building. He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a Cuban sandwich. Peter unwraps the sandwich and takes a bite out of it. He thinks of Liz's angry face from lunch earlier and the ultimatum she gave him. He either had to let it go or lose Liz. Peter knew that he needed to know. Maybe he had to let it go for now to keep Liz. He knew that he still loved her, but Peter wanted to know the truth. No, he needed to know the truth about Elizabeth Copper and her freaky family.

There was a knock on the Allens' front door as Elizabeth stood in the kitchen stirring tomato sauce for spaghetti on the stove.

"I got it, Liz," she called to her best friend on the couch. Elizabeth pads to the door and opens it to see Flash standing on Liz's front porch.

"Flash, what are you doing here?" Elizabeth asks as he smiles.

"I was just stopping by to see how you're doing," Flash said and leaned against the door frame trying to look cool. Elizabeth pushes him outside and closes the door behind her.

"You just can't show up to where I live without asking first," Elizabeth told him, he lets out a dramatic sigh.

"It's not like I could ask, you wouldn't give me your number," Flash explained to her as she put her hands on her hips.

"Fine, give me your phone," Elizabeth told him and stuck her hand out. He pulls it out his back pocket and gives it to her. Elizabeth inputs her number and programs her phone number as a contact, "here. Now you're able to ask next time."

She gives him his phone back. Flash presses his lips to hers and then walks away with a stupid grin on his face. The wind blew in Elizabeth's hair as she watched him climb into the driver's seat of his dad's car and drive off. Elizabeth scuffs at this and opens the door and goes back inside. When she goes back inside she sees Liz on the couch with a knowing smile and she rolls her green eyes.

She goes back to cooking and see she has a notification on her phone. It's Flash, of course.

Change my contact to Flashdance

Like the 80s movie
Ur so lame