First Kiss

Aiden's breath smells like mint.

I wonder if he ate one before because he knew he was going to kiss me. I doubt it, since it was me who kissed him. His lips were so close and so pink I couldn't hold myself back. It was like something pulled down my stomach and then pushed me forward.

It's messy at first, I catch him by surprise. I close my eyes and lean in. I can feel the heat from his lips and an my whole body feels electric. I bet this is what being struck by a lightning feels like. I just press my closed lips to his until I can't breathe and then I pull back slowly.

Before I open my eyes, I feel his lips on mine again. This time he surprises me, but it feels so good (so good) it relaxes my every muscle. He's more pressing than I was, moving closer to me and slowly wrapping his hands around my waist. His hands are shaking a little which sends sparks through my skin, even though I'm wearing three layers of clothes.

He opens his mouth and I mimic him, not really knowing what I'm doing. He's kissing me harder now and without warning, a weird sound comes out of my mouth.

I break apart because the sound startled me. I'm having trouble breathing and my mouth feels like it has been stung by a bee.

I look at him, a few inches away from me. My hands are somehow around his neck and his are pressed against my back. His eyes are closed, but he's smiling. After a second, he sighs and presses his forehead to mine.

It's interesting to see him from this point of view. So close to me. So brutally handsome.

"Sierra" he whispers. There's a bubble around us and he doesn't want to break it. We don't want to get back to the real world.

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you"

His words send chills down my back and I press my eyes shut to stop them from crying. I pull him closer to me. Not wanting to let him go. Not now. Not ever.

"I know I love you" I answer.

I smile. I can't think of another thing to do except kiss him again. I want him to kiss me again. I realize that I can now. So I do.

I pull his face towards me and he closes his eyes automatically and I mimic his movement as he presses his lips to mine.
I feel him smile and I kiss him again. And again. And again.

I want to die kissing him. I want to die in this perfect moment, where nothing else matters but us. But him. My superhero.

I am kissing my superhero, and he's kissing me back. And I feel more alive than I've ever felt in my entire life. I feel more loved than ever.