Just voices

"Tell me something I don't know about you"

"Like a secret?"

"Well, yeah. It could be a secret, but it can be anything you want."

"Like what?"

"I'll go first. My favorite outfit is my oversized Stranger Things shirt and the shorts from my pjs"

"That's not a secret"

"But you didn't know that"

"...ok. I get it.
...I always carry gum in my car"

"I knew that. You took one out of the place where sunglasses go once, and I thought you were magic because I was drunk"

"I didn't know that"

"Well now you owe me two"

"Fine. Let me think.
Oh I know, I can't use the green water bottle my mom bought because I think it's dirty and it makes gag."

"Interesting. See?  not so hard. One to go"

"Ok. I always make a wish when I find an eyelash on my face"

"What do you wish for?"

"I already paid my two. You go."

"Fine. I brush my teeth with my left hand."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I've been doing it all my life. You go"

"I always have gum in my car because you asked for some once and I didn't have any. I also had a bunch in my backpack back in college."

"Aiden... that's so sweet."

"I know. Go."

"I traded my copy of Get Your Heart On for the Batman collectable I gave you for your birthday"

"You're joking. Your signed copy?  Why?"

"Your turn"

"Remeber that time I came to your house and we played Smash all night?"

"Yeah, your date stood you up."

"Well, I actually made that up. The date and everything. I just wanted to come to your house and be with you"

"..."

"Sierra?"

"I didn't invite anyone else tonight. I just wanted you. I made that up. Clara and Gwen were never coming"

"Damn, why can't we just be honest"

"Preach"

"Can we make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"I promise to tell you the truth and you promise to tell me the truth"

"Okay."

"Okay."

"..."

"I wish for you to fall for me, with the eyelashes. Everytime."

"I would trade all my signed books and albums just to see your face light up when you open my presents. Its my favorite time of the year."

"Over Christmas?"

"Don't push it."

"Sierra?"

"Mm?"

"I want to kiss you"

"I want you to kiss me."