Chapter 3

THREE DAYS LATER

Marinette

I sat up and looked around Mady was sleeping soundly next to me, mom and dad must be home, good. They must have been really worried.I sat up and grabbed the notebook that sat on the table next to me. I started to write down anything that was in my head. I kept writting when I was done I saw that I wrote a song.

[Verse 1]
I woke up and saw the sun today
You came by without a warning
You put a smile on my face
I want that for every morning

[Pre-Chorus]
What is it I'm feeling?
'Cause I can't let it go
If seeing is believing
Then I already know

[Chorus]
I'm fallin' fast
I hope this lasts
I'm fallin' hard for you
I say, "let's take a chance"
Take it while we can
I know you feel it too
I'm fallin' fast
I'm fallin' fast

[Verse 2]
Doesn't matter what we do
You make everything seem brighter
I never knew I needed you
Like a sad song needs a sea of lighters

[Pre-Chorus]
What is it I'm feeling?
'Cause I can't let it go
If seeing is believing
Then I already know

[Chorus]
I'm fallin' fast
I hope this lasts
I'm fallin' hard for you
I say, "Let's take a chance"
Take it while we can
I know you feel it too
I'm fallin' fast
I'm fallin' fast
Hmm...

[Bridge]
I hope you know, I hope it lasts
I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast
We can go, no holding back
I hope you know, I hope it lasts
I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast
We can go, no holding back

[Chorus]
I'm fallin' fast
I hope this lasts
I'm fallin' hard for you
I say, "Let's take a chance"
Take it while we can
I know you feel it too
I'm fallin' fast
I'm fallin' fast

 I thought I would call it Falling Fast. I was so engrossed with the song and creating the beat and melody I didn't see the door open and close, and two of my best friends walk in. I didn't notice them walk over and peer over my shoulder. I didn't realize I was humming till I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slammed my book shut and saw Alya and Adrien laughing.
"H-Hey guys. What are you d-d-doing  here"
"Well we came to visit and we saw you writing in your book and decided to scare you. What were you singing?" Alya responded. 
I looked at them dumbfounded for a second then registered there question. I took a breath and smiled. "Nothing, something I like to sing every once in awhile...and alone." They were silent for a minuet like they weren't ready to let this go but they did. "So I get out tomorrow, can anyone give me a ride. The doctor came in an hour ago and said that I have to use crutches so I can't walk out or I will be killed by my parents. I told them to needed to open the bakery, so yeah. Anyone up to deal with a crabby and crippled Marinette?" I asked in a playful tone. "I'll do it. I want to make sure your ok. You didn't look good yesterday, so I wanted to make sure you get home ok." Adrien replayed. I smiled and they sat down and we talked about everything and anything. Adrien and I sorted out our issue from Master Fu's place so, I could talk to him normally with little stuttering, granted I am still in love with him, but I don't know If he loves Marinette me as much as he love Ladybug me. When My pain-killers started to kick in I started to fall asleep. Adrien and Alya noticed my drowsiness and they said there goodbyes. Before the door could close, I was past out. 

When I woke up the next day, the doctor was unhooking me from the monitors. I smiled when I remembered that I was leaving the hospital today. "Good morning Marinette. Are you ready to go home?"
"Yeah, I get to go back to school on Monday."
"Your a brave girl, saving that girl. I hope You can take care of Mady while your on crutches."
"I should be fine. My parents offered to take care of her while I recover." The doctor handed me my crutches and helped me get use to them. When he deemed me ready He helped walk Mady to the front where Adrien was waiting. I smiled as he spotted us and walked over. He grabbed Mady's leash and helped me get into his limo. When we got there mom and dad helped me up into the house and there was a welcome home banner hangging there. When I made it to my room I saw a note on my desk.

Marinette,
I know I disappeared and you have been looking for me. I heard about your accident so I came back. I know your Ladybug, so when your out look for the wolf that prowls on the tower.
-MDC~BS~Wolfiena

I stared at the note and read it over and over again. She is only here because I was injured and she doesn't want to see me. I jotted down a reply and call Chat. When he got here I told him to look for the wolf at the Eiffel Tower. He gave me a confused look but did as told. I sat on my bed and cried. She doesn't want to see me because she missed me, she feels bad that I got hurt.

Wolfiena

I sat on the Eiffel Tower looking at the sun glistening off the windows on windows. I sensed someone behind me and turned around. It was a black cat, I recognized him, he was Chat Noir. i saw a note in his hand. I reached my hand out and took the note. 

Mady,
I know you don't miss me. I know that you only returned because I was injured. You didn't care when you left me and hurt me. You didn't contact me or do anything. If you really care about me you would have been by my side when Chloe was being mean or when I had my first crush on a guy that is so sweet to everyone he reminds me of you. You may be back for now, but you will just take off when I get better. So if you want to be my sister again all you have to do is prove it. Come home. You may have a life and all, but I need my sister. You left, then Carly, John, Sam, and Rory. Did you know I became so depressed because people started to disappear from my life? Did you know that I still write and sing, but I also design now. Do you know my best friends name? or my crushes for that matter. I want to be your sister again, but You lost my trust. So get off the tower and do something for me. Your my twin. You promised me that TWINS STICK TOGETHER!!!ALWAYS!!! So please come home, I am tired of being alone. 
-MDC~LS~Ladybug

I could feel the tears flow down my face. I reread it over and over. What have I done. I just wanted to make my parents hurt, they always blamed me for problems that weren't mine. I wipped them off and went to the bakery. The trap door was open. I landed and I heard someone singing inside. I listened closer and heard Marinette singing.

"I'm giving up on everything

Because you messed me up
Don't know how much you screwed it up
You never listened
That's just too bad
Because I'm moving on

I won't forget
You were the one that was wrong
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don't patronize me
Yeah-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus]
Have you forgotten
Everything that I wanted?
Do you forget it now?
You never got It
Do you get it now?
Yeah-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Ah-ah, oh
Ah-ah, oh

[Verse 2]
Gotta get away
There's no point in thinking about yesterday
It's too late now
It won't ever be the same
We're so different now
Yeah-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus]
Have you forgotten
Everything that I wanted?
Do you forget it now?
You never got It
Do you get it now?
Yeah-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Bridge]
I know I wanna run away
Run away
If only I could run away
Run away
I told you what I wanted
What I wanted
But I was forgotten
I won't be forgotten
Never again

[Chorus]
Have you forgotten
Everything that I wanted?
Do you forget it now?
You never got It
Do you get it now?
Do you get it now?
Have you forgotten
Everything that I wanted?
Do you forget it now?
You never got It
Do you get it now?
Have you forgotten?
Do you get it now?

[Outro]
Forgotten
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Forgotten
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Forgotten
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Forgotten
Yeah, yeah, yeah
"

When she was done, I noticed she was crying. I never wanted to hurt her. I jumped down and into the room. She didn't notice me yet, the lights were off but my night-vision kicked on. I made my way over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.
"G-G-Go aw-away chat. I just want to be alone. Please?" I took a deep breath
"I am here to apologize and hopefully regain the trust and bond."

Hey guys,

so I haven't been updating because I got my stuff taken. Anyway. The songs are by Avril Lavigne. Her new stuff is kinda crappy, but her angry teenage stuff is awesome from 2002-2013... So I will try to update again but I wont be able to update till school starts next week. I will try to update one more time, but I am not going to promise anything.
-DJWifi OUT!!