Her Acquaintance, One O'clock

"I'll be going to my room now Ciel," you informed the boy who sat at his work desk scribbling on several sheets of paper which you knew had come from the Queen. "There's a few spells that I've been wanting to practice."

"Sure," he responded, putting down his pen to glance up at you. A smile adorned his face while he watched you head over to the door of his study room, making way to head toward your room for the rest of the day. "I'll be sure to come by later to visit, I'm curious to see what spells you'll be practicing. Oh and I'll make sure to have Sebastian bring you something to eat as well."

"Thanks Ciel! I'll be sure to put on a show for you!" You jokingly said. With a wave to the said boy, you left the study room, softly closing the door behind so it won't bother Ciel and making your way down the hall.

It hadn't been that long ago since you had returned with Ciel from the townhouse after he had gone to Weston College in favor of the Queen. You were still delighted over the Evergreen party that Edward had invited you too as you had plenty of fun along side him during the night.

It was sorta disappointing that you had returned from downtown London so soon. You had wanted to stay at the townhouse a lot longer, it would let you visit Weston a lot more than you had, not to mention you would have more time to spend with Edward.

But sadly, once Ciel was done visiting Weston for the Queen, he had quickly packed up, heading straight back to the manor with Sebastian and you.

"Aw! (Y/N)!" A high pitched voice called to which you glanced behind your shoulder to see Mey-Rin approaching along with Finny and Bard. You could only assume that they had either finished their chores or Sebastian had given them a break from doing it for the day.

"Hey Mey-Rin! Hey you guys!" You happily greeted, stopping in your tracks to wait for them to approach you. "Are you guys done for the day?"

"Well, Sebastian was actually nice enough to give us the day off," Bard stated gladly, rolling a cigarette in his mouth. "Since we don't really have much to do we've just been going around in the manor. We just came back from outside."

"Really, Sebastian of all person actually allowed you guys to have a break today. That's nice, but very unlikely of him to do so," you remarked curiously with a playful laugh.

"Right! Sebastian really is amazing!" Mey-Rin merrily exclaimed lost in the admiration that she had for the demon butler to which you always found hilarious. "Oh right! How was it at Weston College?"

"Oh right! Since you came back from the townhouse just a couple of days ago!" Finny remarked.

"Even though Ciel was technically on work for the Queen it was a lot of fun!" The three of them inched closer, their faces lit up in interest, curious to know about your time at Weston. "The campus is giant and from what I've seen there's so many interesting things to do, they even have cricket. I was even invited to a party held by the school."

"A party!" The three chorused together in amazement.

"Yeah! It was some Evergreen Party that the school has once a year," you explained. "Edward invited me to go with him one night."

"You went to the Evergreen Party with Sir Midford!" Mey-Rin ecstatically repeated with wide surprised eyes, though a passionate look soon crossed her face. "Sir Midford of all people he certainly is a fine man, yes he is!"

"Mey-Rin," Bard grumbled, making her glance up to him with a reassuring, yet playful smile.

"But how was it?!" she demanded.

"It was such fun! Edward introduced me to a lot of people that was there! The party was so lively as well and I had a lot of fun along with Edward. He's not that bad of a dancer," you humored with a laugh.