Her Acquaintance, Four O'clock

You stared blankly at the empty drawers before you, an irk mark appearing on your forehead at the shortage of clothes that you had. Heck, you only had one pair to wear and that was the one you had wore when you had arrived in the dimension. The only other thing that you also had were the pajamas that they had given you, but you were sure enough not going to wear them out.

Sometimes you wondered just where they had gotten the pajamas from and the feeling of unease grew when you questioned if they were from the previous sacrificial bride.

You shut the drawers closed, agitated that you didn't have anything else to change into. There was no way you were going to wear the same clothes everyday like most typical anime characters. You glanced toward the door of your room, uncertain if you should go and ask Reiji if you could get new clothes.

There was no clue if Reiji would actually permit you to leave the mansion and allow you to get new clothes. He would probably say something along the line of "You already have clothes to wear. You don't need anything else."

You gritted your teeth just thinking about it. You had gotten sick of those sadistic and cocky vampires. It had already been a week since you had been stranded in the dimension. Still your powers weren't acting at all, the fact greatly alarming you as it meant that you were still stuck here.

Every time you would go and ask one of the Sakamakis, they would give you vague answers that would only leave you more confused than before. Figuring that they wouldn't really be any help, you had began to venture around the mansion in hopes that you could find something that would help.

You had still came up fruitless in your search and although you had grown tired, you still continued knowing that it was essential in helping you leave this dimension.

Luckily, none of the Sakamakis had managed to bite you, which was mainly because you had kept away from them, always trying to stay in your room throughout most of the day.

You sighed, you needed clothes and the only way that you would be able to get some would be to ask the Sakamakis, something you definitely didn't want to do. You headed out of your room, beginning to make your way down the hall and to where you speculated Reiji was.

Having lived with them for the past week, you had slowly started to memorize their daily past times which helped you to know what places to avoid. At this time of day, Reiji was usually studying or reading a book in a small study room that was away from most of the others.

Leave it to Reiji to be antisocial, though you understood his reason. If you had to share a house with people like the rest of the Sakamakis, you would shut yourself away. Well, technically you were already doing that.

The hallways were empty as you wandered your way down them, heading toward the area you were sure Reiji was. Although they were empty, you knew that the other Sakamakis were still roaming somewhere in these halls.

You didn't want to run into any of them, most of all you didn't want to run into Ayato, Laito, or Kanato. In your eyes, the three of them were the worst of the Sakamakis. Subaru was bipolar, but as long as you didn't upset him to much he was alright, Shu was usually to lazy to do anything, and Reiji reminded you too much of a bagging parent to make him fear him to much. Even if this was the case, you knew that you still shouldn't take them lightly. They were still capable of doing anything they wanted to you, even more so now that you weren't able to use your powers.

By now you were almost to where Reiji was, and you were happy to find that none of the others had come to bother you. Making your way around a corner, you came upon the small study room, the small half room being near a large window that showed the back of the house. Even here you could see the large rose bushes that Subaru would tend in the evening. The study room was decorated with several bookcases, each and every one of them packed with old books, and a small desk was placed in the center.