Her Acquaintance, Ten O'clock

It was certain.

There clearly wasn't any doors here. The doors to the sewers were clearly gone, even when you had come here to double check. You stood in front of the wall where it had just been, but like the first time you had come here, there was nothing, but empty walls. Ever since the incident with Reiji two days ago, you would constantly come to this area of the house to check and see if the doors had returned and every time, you would wind up disappointment.

A heavy sigh left you feeling defeated at the fact that your chance of escape was gone, leaving you stuck in the mansion. Uncertainly, your gaze trailed over the blank walls, your arms hanging down at your side and with another defeated sigh, you turned away from the wall finding it pointless to remain there.

Restlessly, you headed back down the hallway though you couldn't help but to look back once again just to check. Nothing. With nothing else in mind, you turned the corner, venturing further into the mansion and despondently, you fell deep into your thoughts, your legs mindlessly walking you down the corridor.

You felt like you were on the verge of breaking. With all that had happened to you during your time at the mansion, you were surprised that you hadn't broken down yet. You wanted to be gone, no more like free from this haunting nightmare you had wounded yourself in. Away from the horror and pain you had experience, and most of all away from those sadistic vampires that seemed to make it their goal in tormenting you.

"And just where were you going?!" A sharp voice demanded, its irritated tone making you tense in fear before you slowly turned around.

An all to familiar albino vampire irritably stalked his way down the hallway and even from here you could see the large scowl on his face and the way that his eyes narrowed in your direction. "You know you're not suppose to wander off!"

"Ah. I was lost in my thoughts. I was just going to head to my room," you immediately proclaimed, taking a step back at the close proximity of the vampire. It was clear as day to see that he was annoyed, whether it was because he was dealing with you or... well then again it was probably because he was having to watch you.

Reiji hadn't lied when he had said there was going to be rules implemented because of the stunt you had pulled, and he wasn't the one to forget something that he said. The very next day after the ordeal, he already had one of the others trailing behind you wherever you went. And the vampire that you had been so lucky to acquire for the day was...

"Shut up!" Subaru slammed his fist into the wall on his right, the loud banging echoing down the hallway and making you flinch surprise. "You think I care about your reason." A heavy sigh left Subaru as he irritably rubbed his silverish light-lavender hair and he leaned back away from your shorter figure. "This is such a pain in the ass."

"If it's such a pain in the ass then you don't have to do this." You were immediately cut off from saying anything else from the sharp glare that Subaru gave you, his piercing red eyes keeping you in place.

"You think I fucking wanted to be your babysitter?!" The scowl on his face only seemed to deepen more at your words and you braced yourself for the backlash that would soon follow. "I rather not waste my time with the likes of you. Especially after that foolish stunt you pulled....But since Reiji asked, I can't exactly disobey."

"So I guess we're both in a situation we don't want to be in," you humorlessly joked, a tired expression crossing onto your face for once agreeing with the dilemma Subaru was also experiencing. For once Subaru said absolutely nothing, the said vampire glancing away with a huff and although you tried to stop it, a small grin crossed your face knowing that he agreed. "I'm just going to head to my room."