Her Acquaintance, Three O'clock

And here you were. Stuck in the same situation you had been in just hours ago, but this time there was a certain feeling that there was no chance of escaping. You glanced around the room from where you sat on the soft comforter of the bed. After Reiji had informed you of everything, he had the butler escort you to the bedroom, leaving you there while the rest of the mansion teemed with vampires.

You wanted to deceive yourself by saying that you were safe in the room, but you knew the truth. No matter if you barricaded the door or locked it, the Sakamaki's possessed the ability to teleport meaning they could come in here whenever they wanted.

You collapsed back onto the bed letting the plump comforter overtake your body. A sacrificial bride. That was what you were now labeled as. You cursed yourself for your stupidity at having gotten yourself in this situation. It seemed like your powers wouldn't work for anything and it didn't help that you couldn't remember the spell.

Oh how you missed the Phantomhive Manor and everyone else there. It had only been moments ago when you had last seen the others telling them that you were going to practice over your spells. You wondered if they realized that you were missing by now, if they were hopelessly searching for where you were.

How long were you going to remain here? You desperately hoped it wouldn't be long, it didn't help the fact that you knew the outcome of every other sacrificial bride. Just how long would you survive here?

You deeply sighed before pushing yourself back up. 'Alright.' You would focus on trying to escape, trying not to irritate the vampires - well to much - and actually try to seize the chances you saw. You glanced at the balcony door curious as to whether you could redo the escape plan you were trying to do before. Sliding off the bed, you headed over to the glass doors, testing the knobs to see if they would open.

Locked.

Figures as you had tried to escape the first time that way and they would probably expect that. It was clear that they were not risking the possibility of you somehow leaving. You sighed once again, slightly peeved with how things were going. Settling back down onto the bed, you tried to configure some other plans that might work. Doing so helped to keep you focused, to help prevent the dread from creeping up on you.

Though truth be honest it really didn't do much.

You sighed again before glancing over to the door knowing that it was the only exit from this room, but also knowing that outside, the dark hallways roamed with deadly horrors. You slid off the bed - taking a moment to grab a pen and a paper from the desk before slowly heading to the door although your body seemed to protest the action. Staying cramped up in this room wouldn't benefit you in the slightest and you knew that the only way you could go on was to leave the room.

Besides, you would get hungry and you weren't planning on starving in that room anytime soon. You would just have to do your best to stay away from the vampires. Granted that they didn't teleport or find you first.

Racking up the courage that you had, you exited the room, stepping out into the illusive hallways and softly closing the door behind you. The hallways was quiet and empty - something that you were joyful for - and you glanced around the interior trying to decide where you would go.

You pulled the pen and paper out of your pocket before deciding to head left. You cautiously crept your way down the corridor, stopping in your tracks whenever you heard a sound only to continue on. No vampires appeared in sight much to your delight, and you efficiently made your way down the hall mapping out the rooms that you came across.

Sure there were benefits and disadvantages to your method. By mapping, you would be able to know which rooms were where, something that would help you during your time in the mansion, however, there was always a dread that you would open the door to find one of the vampires inside.