Tired [Mark Kruger]

• Jealous! Mark Kruger x Guilty! Reader •

•[Angst, Fluff]•

"Can you help me?Pretty please?" You mustered all your courage to uttered the words, especially when you are now using a pleading tone.

Sighing in defeat and walked back inside the kitcjen of the house, sulking a little when you received a no response or even a glance from the male, who only keep his stoic face remained on his.

His eyes were still gluing on the screen of a device called phone. Scrolling down through god knows app with his thumb and not paying even a single bit attention on you!

You groaned, head throwing behind as you lean against a wall. His action obviously made you irked but who are you to be mad at him when it was clearly your fault.

You see, you were supposed to go on a date with the certain brown haired male and wanting this to be a perfect one, he has been planning this for a week before the date.

May I add without even sleeping except a day before the date.

The day finally arrived and he couldn't stop his excitement that he couldn't even realise that he has been humming in happy tone for a whole day.

That's it until he received a call from you to cancel the date after apologizing few rimes because of reason and he had to use all his might to not yo outburst in anger. He would stay calm if he hasn't hear the reason from your lips.

What reason you may asked? Actually, earlier, you agreed to go to the school library to studying together with Ichinose, totally forgot about the date until he reminded you about it. A feeling of guilty engulfed you.

Boyfriend or Childhood friend?

Much to his dismay when you cancelled the date with him than him. Since the event, he has been avoiding you for a whole days.

You sighed deeply, slowly closing your eyes. You wouldn't do some act such as puppy dog eyes like some other cliché fanfic to gain his attention. It would make you look like some sort of attention seeker and you hate it.

Looking up from where you are standing, you then tip-toeing your feet to open and  look at the inside of cabinet that is slightly higher than your view. Glancing around it, a frown make its way to your physiognomy when you found no sight or glimpse of flour.

You quirked a brow at this.

"I thoughts that I already bought some yesterday..."The [color] haired female muttered to herself, a perplexed look clearly was seen across her soft feature. Making her way towards the doorway, she then poked her head out to take a peek of him. Secretly hoping that he wouldn't notice you.

He is way too much focusing to his phone to even notice me, you thought silently who then biting your lower lip because of the nervousness.

Will he still ignore me if I start the conversation with him first?

Mentally debating in your head whether you want to ask him or not. The tension in the air that you practically could feel it's existence worsen.

You hate it. Not only that, you are tired with arguing, tired of getting angry to yourself and especially tired of being alone, crying your heart out because of guilty.