Déjà vu [Haizaki Ryouhei]

• Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader •

Status: Request

Dedicated to: Roflingkitty_4

Happy reading!

─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ───────

"Hey, Ryouhei." The female pokes the side of the male, startling him and caused her to earn a glare from the male but she paid no mind at it, thinking it was only a harmless threat and smiled.

"What?" He sneered, whipping his head around so he would be looking at you.

"Do you love anyone?"

"Haaar?" His eye twitched at the question that was uttered out from your mouth, "What the hell were you talking about? Obviously no one!"

That was a lie and [Name] knew that. He loves Akane. He misses her, a lot. Everything was written in his eyes and she could tell that. She always sees him around the hospital, visiting the same girl almost- no, every fucking day after school.

Her smile never faded from her feature to masking her sad eyes. You noticed him but he never notice you. How come you love this guy. The guy who won't love you back. The guy who has his heart belonged to someone else that is not her.

"I see. Then I'll ask you the same thing tomorrow. Until I get the answer." You beamed and was about to walk away when he suddenly snapped, harshly tugging your wrist in his palm. You visibly flinched when the grip around your wrist getting tighter.

"You want a fucking answer? Then fine! I love Akane! I love her laugh! Her smile! Her joke- let's just say I love every single thing about her. All your doings keep annoying me and I had it enough! You are just only an annoyance to me, nothing more nor less. So fucking please stay out from my fucking life!"

She remained silent at his sudden outburst while the male is now panting heavily due to his short speech that was manipulated by his own anger. A bitter smile made its way to her face, "Is that so?"

She snatched her hand away from his grip harshly, her bangs covered her glassy hues by lowering her gaze on the ground,

"Then I shall give you my gratitude for finally tell me the truth that I really wanted to hear it from your own mouth. I guess you made it clear. I'll leave now. Bye, Haizaki."

That's all her last words to him before she turned her heels around and walked away. He paid no mind, thinking she is only joking and scoffed. Hopping what you said would be true.

Boy, he will regret this-

The next day, when Haizaki arrived at Seishou Gakuen, he expected someone to jump in front of him right after he entered the building but his expectation faltered when there is no sign of you around the school. Not that he cares anyway, probably you are busy or stayed at home instead.

"Why the hell I'm feeling disappointed?" He cursed his now aching heart, grumbling underneath his breath as he slammed close his metal locker hard and grumbling some curses underneath his breath.

"Just where the hell did she go?"

His captain could only give him a pitiful glance.

───────────────

A few weeks afterward, you finally showed up. However, all the time around the school, you barely spare him a worthy glance. As if he is a mere stranger.

He didn't like that so that's why he asked you to meet up near the entrance of the school with fewer people after school. It was weird when you aren't calling him with any cringy names like you always does.

"Sorry, but do I know you?

"Don't play dumb. "He hissed, causing the poor girl to flinch. It was not her fault that she has a short amnesia due to the last accident. It was odd when she forgets something that she wants to forget really badly. Her mind is racing, forcing it to remember his name despite the insane headache.

Haizaki Ryouhei.

"Haizaki . . . Ryouhei?"She stated out the name from the voice of her mind as if it was in a question, her muscles went slightly relaxed upon seeing the grateful smile on his lips.

"Finally. "He sighed, not having a clue of what happened to you. He wants to ask where were you all this time but that can wait to another time.

Lifting his head up, his mind finally did a decision to ask it bluntly.

"Do you love anyone?"

That's some kind wave of déjà vu there.

Red hue coated your cheeks and sheepishly scratching your cheek with your nail. Your mind wandered to the first person you laid your eyes on after waking up from a short comatose.

"Yes."

No one, that was his answer to her last question and his eyes widened at the mere short sentence. His brain is screaming for him to stop but his hammered heart begged him to continue, utter out the question that keeps lingering in his mind for a moment.

"W-Who?"

That went unnoticed by you when the [ color ] orbs casted on the guy behind the grey-haired male, who is waiting patiently for her to walk home together with a smile. She returned the gesture, throwing Haizaki off guard as she continued,

"Mizukamiya Seiryuu."

With that, you walked straight past him.

Out of his life.

Like he told her before, without her realizing. He heard your angelic laughter but what could he hope for? It was not for him.

─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ───────

Quarantine brought me here.