Brilliant idea [Kira Hiroto]

•Yandere! Kira Hiroto x Reader•

Status : Request

[None]

Dedicated to : Thanaes

Enjoy reading ~!

-----

"I swear if he skips the training like he always d—"A hand was placed on your shoulder, making you snapped your head towards the owner of the hand which was belonged to the one and only Kiyama Tatsuya.

"Captain!"The girl whined, fully turning around so she would be facing him, who is slightly taller from your height, "Can we just drag him out from his room? Our match against Raimon is drawing near and you know it was our dream since we were at Ohisama En to win Football Frontier. If you don't want to do it, I and Reina would be volunteering ourselves to do so."

"Wait, whe-"

"Yes, we do."You cut the blue-haired girl off from saying anything and sighed, "Look, Captain. You do remember our promise to win, right?"

Looking up to meet his eyes with yours, almost looking at him with pleading eyes. Obviously, he won't forget any important promise like that, he will never ever dare himself to forget about that promise. Unaware with a pair of eyes that were piercing through at the behind of red-haired hair, decided to finally reveal themselves.

"I do-"His sentence went unfinished when he could feel something is coming and immediately wrapping his arms around you to shield you from anything that is coming and when a gush of wind went past across his and your cheek, both have eyes wide open at the unexpected event. Tatsuya turned his head around while you tilted your head to the side, only to scowl at the sight of him.

"You know, you don't have to kill us with that ball if you have a knife."You joked with your dark humour and ticked when he only shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant way.

"Sadly, I don't have any right now."

"You really mean to fucking kill us in a first place?!"The girl growled at the male who only burst out laughing at the cute reaction that he received, secretly loving it when your attention fully on him. However, the laughing instantaneously stopped when the Captain blocked the path of his view from looking at you, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Do you know what were you doing, Hiroto?"

The said boy only shrugged, folding his arms at the back of his head in bored, looking at his 'brother' with only his left eye opened, "Now now, don't be mad. I just wanted to give my greetings to you."

This made you clicked your tongue, taking a one step forward. Hiroto makes no attempt to hide his smirk from showing it to the world, now your attention once again on him,

"Kira, you little—"

"[Y/N]."You shut your mouth to prevent yourself from saying any further, eyes glancing up to look at Tatsuya with unamused expression but slightly softened when he placed his palm against your shoulder once again, looking at you with those glistening eyes of him, "Just let me talk to him, alright?"

Staring at him for good ten seconds and finally sighed in defeat, "Do as what you please, Tatsuya."Placing your hand over his to brush off his hand from your shoulder and turned your heels around to leave the scene.

Tatsuya only smiled when he caught the faint blush on your face. Thinking it was cute.

Hiroto, who only stared at the scene silently only growling underneath his breath in dismay, totally hate it when some guy, who is not him, touch you with their filthy hands. Especially when you call the ace of Eisen Gakuen with the first name while him with those last name of his family. He still loved how his name rolled off from your tongue but he wants to hear it more. Precisely, his first name.