Cherish [ Kazemaru Ichirouta ]

•Husband! Kazemaru Ichirouta x Wife! Reader•

[ fluff woofy, overdose sugar ]

Status: Request

Words: 3816

Dedicated to: SnowPrinceAtsu22

Enjoy reading~!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"Hmmm, I supposed to go there-wait, there--No wait--"At the end, you groaned out loud in frustration that is almost getting on your nerve with your eyes wandering around the school area, averted from there to there. Completely lost in a huge school called Teikoku Gakuen.

Running your fingers through your soft [colour] hair lock. You already have to deal with the anxiety of being the new student of this school and now you are lost on your way to your classroom? Unbelievable.

However, your gaze soon was casted on the teal-haired person who happened to be the only one there since everyone probably has scattered to their classrooms. Thinking this as a chance, forcing yourself to call out their name for them turned their head around to look at you since their back is facing you.

Due to their hair was tied into ponytail hairstyle, you assumed the anonymous is a 'girl' which makes you assumed they are a girl. The nervousness fades away when you called out for 'her' which caused 'she' turned 'her' head around, only to be greeted by you.

Asking for the direction to the class, only to find that person is one of your classmates along with your best friend Kidou. Make it short, during the lunch, Kidou asked you how you managed to find the classroom, totally fully aware of the large area of this school and the answer that he received managed to make him and the others cracked a loud laugh while the certain Kazemaru Ichirouta spitting out the water when he took a sip of his cup.

"Well, coincidentally saw her on the way to the classroom and she showed me the way. Thanks to her."Totally oblivious of his real gender, you gestured your hand towards the male which caused the others roared out laughter once again, more louder than before.

After you found out the truth, you couldn't help but burst out laughing along with the others while apologizing for the male in the between of your laugh.

And that's how your first encounter with the love of your life. Pretty funny to be honest when you recalled it once again as the two of you laughing at the memory after years. Now the two of you is now an official a married couple, currently sitting in the living room while holding each other on the couch with yellowish-orange light from the nightstand lightening the whole room with laughter echoing through the room.

"I-I really thought you w-were a girl that time!"She managed to say between her laugh, whilst holding her stomach with her hands. He rolled his eyes at her words though a smile still on his face, pulling you closer to his body with his arm. Her laughter slowly faded into silence. A comfortable one to be honest when your half-lidded eyes almost shut and let out a content sigh while leaning close to him, absolutely loving his warmth.

When she was about to close her eyes to doze off, she heard her husband said something that is almost audible in her ear. Blinking away the sleepiness, she slowly sat up so she would be meeting his gaze with her perplex one.

"What was that, dear?"

He stared at you with emotions across his handsome visage that you almost couldn't if you didn't realize it. Fear, worry and scared? The face that he made makes your stomach twisted and your face is full of concern. Is something wrong?