27: Sunday

Taehyung and Jimin sauntered into the tiny cafe arm in arm. Jimin found a seat while Tae ordered. He came back after paying and sat down with Jimin.

"So what were you so pressed on telling me about."

"I have a huge crush on Yoongi and it's not healthy anymore."

"Tell me something I don't know," Tae smirked as he rested his head on his hands.

"He kissed me last Saturday after walking home with me from game night."

Taehyung's eyes got as big as the moon and Jimin could practically see him combusting right then and there. Jimin giggled, "It was... different. But a good different."

Tae squealed, "My little Jiminie is growing up!"

"I'm your hyung though you asshat," Jimin pointed out.

"You're still little."

Before Jimin could slap his friend for making fun of his height, Tae's name was called for him to come up and get their drinks. When he got back he was quick to distract Jimin. 

"So why is your crush still just a crush and why is it unhealthy?"

"So you know how he couldn't come to game night yesterday because he had to work overtime?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded while taking a long sip of his tea. "Basically he's been working ungodly hours all week so I haven't ran into him to be able to talk to him yet," Jimin frowned. 

"Why don't you text him? You have his number right? If not I can get Kookie to send it to you,"  the tanner boy rambled. 

"Because texting is just too impersonal. Plus, if he's working I don't want to annoy or distract him. He's working at YG and I don't think he'd want to get fired from a place like that."

Tae hummed in understanding, "Okay, but you still haven't told me why it's unhealthy."

"I just miss seeing him more than I should," Jimin shrugged. 

"CUTE!" Taehyung basically screamed, causing himself to choke on his green tea. 

Jimin laughed his ass off, "That's what you get for being obnoxious."