29: Thursday

Jimin walked into Yoongi's apartment after receiving a text, claiming that he had to come over because there was an emergency. Yoongi called for him to come to the bathroom. The younger walked in to see Yoongi staring into the mirror with two boxes of unopened black hair dye on the counter. 

"Could you please help me dye my hair?"

"This is your emergency?" Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Yes," Yoongi looked down at the shorter, "Please help me."

Jimin smiled and motioned for Yoongi to sit on the toilet. "You're lucky that I happen to be really good at this type of thing," he said as he opened the dye boxes. 

"I got my mint color done at a fancy salon. But it cost way too much and I figured since black dye doesn't need bleach that I could do it at home. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I couldn't see the back of my own head."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "You have a tri-fold mirror, though."

"So?"

"You could've seen the back of your head that way."

"But what's wrong with asking my pretty boyfriend to come over and do it for me?"

Jimin blushed and continued on with the task of putting everything together and mixing the dye, ignoring Yoongi. He had to admit that Yoongi's compliments always flustered him in good ways. The two hadn't been able to hang out since Monday night due to late work hours on both ends (but they had been texting quite often). Hearing the older vocally call him his boyfriend to his face was almost like a dream come true for Jimin. 

Once the younger had finished he put on rubber gloves. "Do you have any Vaseline?" he asked. 

Yoongi nodded and stood up next to Jimin, he opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a small jar. "Why do you need this?" he asked as he handed it to Jimin. 

"I'm going to put it around your hairline and neck so the dye doesn't stain your skin. It's hard to get black dye off," he explained. Yoongi hummed and sat back down on the toilet.

Jimin grabbed the rubber band that was holding the dye instructions together and pulled it off, letting the instructions unfold on the counter. He quickly combed through Yoongi's hair then pulled up the longer hair on top with the rubber band. Jimin giggled softly at the funny hairdo he'd given the other. 

Yoongi scowled at him playfully, "Watch yourself, I'm still older than you."

The younger boy rolled his eyes and tilted Yoongi's head forward. He quickly applied the Vaseline everywhere he had said he would.  "I'm going to start at the back. Don't move your head please," he instructed as he picked up the dye. After about twenty minutes, Yoongi's hair was completely covered with the black dye. Jimin put a shower cap around his hair while they waited so it wouldn't get anywhere it wasn't supposed to be. 

"All done," he sighed as he started cleaning up. 

"How long do we have to wait?"

"The box says about half an hour to forty-five minutes."

Yoongi stood up and stretched his back. Jimin could see that it was slightly bothering the other because he had been slumped over on the toilet. The younger smiled at him and leaned over the counter on his tiptoes to throw something in the trash. 

"Do you wanna have dinner while we wait?" Yoongi asked, "I found this really good place we can order from."

"Sure," Jimin nodded and both of them walked out of the bathroom. Yoongi, being the gentleman he is, let Jimin go first. 

After ordering their food Yoongi ended up sitting on the floor in the living because he was worried about ruining his couch, while Jimin immediately went to the piano. He carefully flipped open the keyboard cover but stopped all actions immediately after. 

"You don't mind if I play this do you?"

The older shook his head, "Not at all. Just don't break anything."

Jimin placed his hands where Yoongi had shown him at the mall. He did his best to remember which keys to press and in what order. Somehow, by the gracious hand of the god above, he actually got it all correct. Albeit somewhat slowly... but still correct. 

"Were you pretending to have issues the other night so I would show you? Because you seem to be able to play perfectly fine now," Yoongi picked on him.

Jimin kept his eyes on his hands as they ghosted over the keys. "Let's just say that after you did what you did I think it's permanently burned into my brain," he blushed, thinking back to Monday night. 

"Is that good?"

"Definitely good."

Their food arrived much quicker than Jimin expected and they sat down at the kitchen island to eat. Jimin secretly got his stool closer to Yoongi's while he was scooting it in. The older was too engrossed in his food to notice it. After eating Jimin and Yoongi went back to their spots in the bathroom. Jimin slightly pulled the edge of the shower cap off to look at the older's hair. "You might want to take your shirt off so the dye doesn't get everywhere," Jimin said as he pulled it back over. 

Yoongi nodded and did just that. Jimin could feel his face heat up ever so slightly and he did his best not to look as he pulled on a new pair of rubber gloves. However, his best wasn't perfect and he did sneak a small glance. Jimin had to admit that Yoongi had a very nice, toned body.

"Alright," Jimin looked at Yoongi, "Bend over the side of the tub so I can wash your hair."

"I never thought a bottom would tell me to bend over," Yoongi snicked as he got on his knees and hung his head over the side of the bath. 

Jimin huffed, "Fuck off."

He fully washed Yoongi's hair and then they ended up going to Jimin's apartment to use his blow dryer. The younger ran one hand through Yoongi's hair while using the other to operate the dryer. Once it was completely done, Jimin smiled. 

"So how does it look?" Yoongi asked as he stared a his reflection in the mirror.

Jimin smiled, "Honestly? Black is a hot hair color on you."