✰ 0.6 ✰

for the slightest moment, i thought i saw hurt flash across hyeongjun's face. but whatever it was, it immediately turned to irritation.

"god, don't you think we've been working for too long?" he says. he gets off his bed, and begins to walk towards where i'm sitting. he starts to pack up my stuff and starts to put it in my backpack.

i gently slapped his hand. "what do you think you're doing?!"

"packing up your stuff for you because it's time for you to go." he zips up my backpack and shoves it towards me.

"you are so rude," i spit in his face.

he rolls his eyes, which pisses me off even more.

"you're a jerk!" i say.

"we can continue working on this tomorrow," he says calmly, but i can see the fire in his eyes.

i wanted to slap him. (but i didn't.)

he grabs me by the arm and drags me through is complex, and practically pushes me out of the door into the hallway, and slams the door in my face.

"did he just—"

i processed everything that happened.

"i—"

i just stood outside of his door, baffled, dumbfounded, and f l a b b e r g a s t e d.

i can't believe he just did that. how dare he. who does he think he is???

the a u d a c i t y.

i was still standing outside of his door, speaking to myself under my breath about that jerk, until i heard footsteps behind me. i turned around to see a middle aged woman, who slightly ressembled hyeongjun??

"who are you?" she asked sweetly.

"oh, i was jus working on a class project with hyeongjun..." i say.

"oh, how nice! i'm hyeongjun's mother!" she says.

"nice to meet you!" i say. "i'm going to go now..."

"oh no, don't go!!! you should have dinner with us!"

lol definitely not. nope!! "it's really fine, thank you for offering though," i say inching towards the elevator.

"no, you must stay! i insist!"

"no, it's really fine—"

his mother grabs me by the arm and opens the complex with her keys. she sits me down on one of their plush sofas and calls out for hyeongjun.

oh my goodness.

how.

why.

what.

oh myyyyyy.

and that is how i ended up having dinner with hyeongjun and his family.

and then i remembered that hyeongjun totally avoided my question that i had asked him earlier.

//

sorry for a short chapterrrrr. thanks for reading tho 🥺🥺