✰ 0.9 ✰

"i was just gonna ask if y-you wanted to sit n-next to me," he said pointing to a spot on his bed.

"oh." i gathered my stuff and sat on his bed, leaving a good amount of space between us.

we awkwardly worked on the project until i looked over to him. he was focused and didn't notice me. i smiled slightly. he looked so... cute.

i don't know how long i stared but he looked up and his eyes met mine. right away i felt my face heat up as i quickly looked away.

and then i felt it again.

my heart beating out of my chest.

"uh, i have to go!" i say scooping up my stuff.

"eunhwa!" i hear him say.

i practically ran out of his complex and didn't stop until i was in the elevator. my heart was still going. wtf???

pft. no. there's absolutely NO WAY that i like hyeongjun. never. nope. definitely not.

his face appeared in my mind and my heart started beating even faster. wtf???

"haha what's wrong with you eunhwa?" i touch my heart. it wasn't slowing down. i laugh shakily. "um..."

i finally calmed down when i got back to my complex. right away, i went to my room to sort out my feelings.

do i like hyeongjun? NOPE. NOT POSSIBLE.

but then why did he make my heart race...?

and what about starboy? him and i have an amazing connection.

do i like them both?

what is going on with me?????

also, how come hyeongjun used to act so rude and cold to me, but all of a sudden is warming up to me??

damn. feelings.

suddenly i hear a knock on my door. who could that be?

i open it, expecting my aunt and uncle, but to my surprise, it's freaking hyeongjun?!?!?

right away, i feel my heart acting up. frick.

"you left this..." he says. he holds out something in hid paml.

"t-thanks." i grab the item. our hands touch for a moment.

we're kind of just looking at each other unti he says, "see you tomorrow, eunhwa?" i just nod, dumbfounded, and close the door.

fuck, i think i like hyeongjun.

✰ ✰ ✰

"remember the girl i told you about earlier?" starboy asks.

i felt a pang in my heart at the mention of her. my feelings are still complicated. i'm not sure if i like hyeongjun, starboy, or a combination.

"yea," i say.

"i think i'll confess to her."

"that's great! good luck," i say. ouch.

"i just don't know how to. stargirl, how would you want someone to confess to you?"