Gryffindor

It was the day of Christmas break. All the children in hogwarts were going home. Except Newt and Yamilet. They started together taking care of a small Magical creature. Newt had grew fond of her ever since that incident a few months ago. He was more open with her, but the young Gryffindor girl had grown a crush on the shy future Magizoologist. She knew he didn't feel the same towards her and he liked Leta Lestrange. A girl they befriended who was a slytherin. A trouble maker and Yamilet, Newt Enjoyed it. They were by themselves in a room filled with creatures.

"So... Yamilet your not going home?" Asked Newt

"Nope. I want to stay right here with you." She Smiled

Newt looked at her eyes and smiled slightly then looked at her lips. Yamilet always wondered why he always looked at her lips. She then smirked.

"Do you want to kiss me?" She asked

Newt's eyes widen, as he turned red.

"A-What- what you-mean?" He stuttered

Yamilet giggles.

"It's Christmas, and we finished feeding these creatures let's go to hogsmeade !"

Newt was turning red.

"But first.."

Newt saw Yamilet come a bit closer. Soon he closed the gap. They kissed as she held her arms around his neck.

The door opened to their secret room and they pulled back

The door opened to their secret room and they pulled back. Yamilet wipes her mouth and stood up. Newt was red as a tomato. He couldn't believe that the most famous and popular Gryffindor was his first kiss. As she was his first too.

"Leta!" She Smiled

Leta looked at the two

"Why are you both here? Don't you spend Christmas at home?"

"Oh... I was -I was helping Newt" Gryffindor blushed

Leta Nodded.

"Oh the quidditch team is looking for you."

Her eyes widen.

"Oh shoot! A practice was today! I got to go ! Bye Leta ! See you in a few months! Bye Newt !" Yamilet rushes out

"Newt.. do you like her?"

He turned red.

"She's a good friend." He stuttered

Leta Nodded. She looked out the window to see Yamilet holding her broom, but she thought it was strange. Since it was only one person from the quidditch team.

"Newt who's that?" She asked

Newt looked out the window to see Yamilet talking to an adult. But he had white hair. Newt thought it was strange as well.

"Get Professor Dumbledore !" Said Newt

He placed the creature down as him and Leta ran. Leta went to get Dumbledore, As newt saw them through the hallway he saw Yamilet drop the broom and fly back with a shock of blue hitting her. As he got closer he pulled out his wand. But the man apperated, And was gone. Newt sighed as he went to see a Yamilet in the floor. Screams were heard down the hallway. Newt kneels down to see that she was bleeding from her nose and mouth. He checked for a pulse but found a weak One. When Newt turned around to see a Creature. His eyes widen as he saw the creature of Leta.

"Newt Scamander !" Yelled the Head master

Madam Pomfrey made her way to the young Gryffindor.

"Who's creature is That!!" He Yelled

Leta knew it was hers but Newt stepped forward.

"It's mine but he didn't do this.!" Said Newt

"Her pulse is weak! " Said Madam Pomfrey

She started to take off the Gryffindor robes and noticed a black substance was going through her body: Dumbledore eyes widen as he knew it was like a Obscurial. But he denied it.

Sooner or later they had expelled Newt Scamander for endangering the life of students and nearly killing one. Yamilet Dove was still in the hospital. She was in a coma and she had been at Hogwarts for a while. The Gryffindor house always visited her. So did the professors. Especially Dumbledore. He was upset that the young girl was aging but not waking up to enjoy the fullest of life.

*one year later *

Newt came back to school to finish what he missed. He wanted to check on Yamilet. He changed a bit but was still the same. Until that's when he still noticed that she had not woken up.