Chapter 1:

*years past. Now it's Fantastic Beast and where to find them*

She held a suit case with an expansion Charm in it. To only have one animals. A Niffler. The same Niffler she raised when she was in 7th year in hogwarts. She was in New York, because of the incidents and the Ministry of Magic had sent her there secretly. A so called Mr. Graves. He grew fond of the very girl. Well of course they only dated for a few months. He seemed to deeply care for her. As she walked around a demolished home she saw Graves.

"Graves.." She Smiled

"Ms. dove... it's been a pleasure seeing you." He whispered

The girl smirked.

"It always is isn't it ?" She laughed

He smirked at her.

"Why is it that your very skilled and aren't a Auror?"

"Listen Percival-"

"Aww you know I adore it when you call me that."

"Oh shut up. Their coming. Apparate." She Smiled

She disappeared and she somehow landed In front of a Bank. She giggled as she heard clanging. She then knew what it was. She went over to a corner and opened her suitcase. She pulled her her beautiful Niffler that had a pink bow. Which was by Nessie's Choice.

"Now you know what to do."

Nessie winked. She let the Niffler run wild in the bank. As she walked in she noticed someone following another wizard. As Yamilet heard her familiar Niffler ticks she went down the stairs to see two males. One holding an egg and another holding a Niffler Upside down taking all the shine things out. A giggled erupted from her lips. She quickly went down and saw her Niffler stuff something in her pouch.

"I-is-She yours ?" Asked the man who looked extremely familiar to Yamilet

"Nessie. Stop. Remember we were hear for that."

The Niffler smiled and went to her owner. Yamilet places her back in the case.

"Mr. Kowalski! You intended to steal the money along with these Thieves!!!" Yelled the bank manager.

The proud Gryffindor was upset

"Thief ! Excuse me-"

She held her hand in the pocket at alarms came out.

"Petrificus Totalus!" She Yelled

She shot her wand, the banker stood still like a mummy and fell.

"We should leave before that spell wares off."

"Mr. Kowalski." She Smiled

The two man grabbed her.

"Apparate !"

They were outside the bank. She giggled as she noticed the man holding an egg that was about to hatch.

"Oh my ! This is gorgeous! Just wait it's about to hatch."

The man looked at her strangely, they both did. Soon the Gryffindor girl placed her hand on the shoulder of the man with the blue coat. Her eyes shined as she felt a slight tickle.

"Oh a Bowtruckle ! Such a cutie ! What's his name !"

The man looked at her.

"Wait can I have him back." He said

Soon the egg hatched as the man dropped his case and placed the creature in there.

"Okay well since she's a witch, I'll just have to obliviate you."