Chapter 3

NO ONES POV

Three of them stood in the case. Newt was nervous but not yet. Soon a knock was heard. Newt came out first then Yamilet, then Jacob. Yamilet was excited but then she noticed she was in a room filled with people from the Ministry. She looked around and then up. The dead body of the supposedly mayor. She clapped her hands together and over her hand.

'Credence' she thought

"Since Ms. Goldstein tells us your both Magizoologist, and you young man brought a case filled with beasts was this one of yours since a few escaped ?" Asked the MACUSA president Seraphina Picquery.

"For being the ministry top you all are really stupid." Yamilet growled

Newt turned to her, but he looked up.

"Yamilet." Whispered Tina

Tina Grabbed Yamilets arm but she yanked back. Tears flowed down her cheeks. For 2 reasons. For the magical beasts in Newts case and Credence.

"What makes you say that?" Asked Seraphina

"Listening to all of your stupidity really makes me regret ever becoming a witch. That wasn't the work of any magical Creature. Just you thinking of it really offends me. That was the work of an Obscurus.."

Everyone gasped. There was a red radiating from the Gryffindor. She was trying so hard to contain her anger.

"There hasn't been an Obscurus in years." Said Seraphina

"You really are a stupid President Of MASUCA." Stated Yamilet

"Don't you ever speak like that !-"

"Or what!? We're already good as dead. You can't strip me from magic. Don't make me even angrier then I already am." She laughed

She closed her eyes as she felt the presence of Percival. She knew he was going to get the case. Once she opened her eyes she saw the case fly to him as he was going to use Expelliarmus in them. So she took her wand out.

"PORTEGO!" She Yelled

A force field went around them. Except her. Everyone looked at her.

"Stupefy!" She Yelled again

She hit Percival as he went back. More wizards and witches drew their wands.

"Accio!" She Yelled

The case flew to her. She turned to run or to apparate but she heard a banging. She looked behind her Newt just stared her. He saw her eyes.

They were a fire red

They were a fire red... she dropped the case. She then grabbed her head. The protego spell fell.

"Stop Stop Stop!" She whispered

Percival went to her.

"Don't worry I'll take her to the cell." Said Graves

A few guards grabbed them. Newt, Tina, And Jacob

"Please don't hurt my beasts!" Yelled Newt

He noticed that Graves put Yamilet to sleep.

*waking up*

Yamilet woke up in a cell. She saw Tina, Newt, And Jacob. They had her chained up to the wall. She tried to fight back she yanked on her chains. She started to freak out.

"Newt." Whispered Tina

Yamilet Growled. She couldn't handle being chained up like a dog. She's been like that for a few years when she was small and she hated it.

"Hey Yamilet Relax." Said Newt

"I can't ! I can't ! I can't !!!!" She Yelled

She yanked the chains as it broke. They melted straight off. Which surprised them. Soon some lackeys grabbed Newt, Tina , And Yamilet. They went into a investigation room.

"Hey! I told you to only bring Mr. Scamander and Goldstein !" Yelled Graves

"I attacked you Percival..."

He smirked.

"I mean at least it would've been me. I don't mind being blasted by you."

Yamilet tried to calm her breathing.

"You're as silly as ever."

"So any of the creatures you have in the case is dangerous Mr. Scamander??"

He shook his head

"No none of them are."

Soon the essence of an Obscurus was there. Yamilets eyes widen.

"Sentence to death."

"Mr Graves-"

He shushed Tina by placing a finger on his lips.

Soon lackeys grabbed the three of them.

"Take Dove back to a cell." Said Graves

But the lackeys didn't hear. They took them to the room where they kill wizards and witches. Yamilet was up first. She didn't care. She just cared for the life of her friends and beasts.

"Let's find a happy memory."

A wand touched her head, and the memory flooded the waters. It was a memory of her and the first Niffler she got at Hogwarts. It was one of the best.

"You want to join Don't you!!"

Yamilet Nodded.

"Cmon Yamilet it's fake ! Don't go please!" Yelled Newt

Yamilet was strapped into the chair. He knew he had to rescue her. He still had swooping Evil. Yamilet was happy. Soon horrible memories came. Where she was chained like a dog, and how she hurt a human. She saved Credence from his mother. But the worst of all...was that recurring nightmare... her being chained up torture and was forced to kill people. She killed her own parents due to an evil wizard who wanted them dead. He used her against them. But when she was small she died. She had become infused with a Phoenix by her parents. Yamilet screamed in pain. Tears ran down her cheeks. It was such a horrible scream. The ones who were inside the room heard this. Newt had let go of the swooping Evil and the waters that surrounded Yamilet became different. She snapped out of her trance and stood up from her chair. She was scared. She looked at Newt.

"Listen when I tell you to jump you jump." He said

She was hesitant. The waters were surrounding her even more. They kept rising up.

"Trust me... I'll catch you love." Said Newt

Yamilet held tears down her face.

"I can't. I should be dead." She said

Newt seemed a bit confused on what she meant.

"Please I can't lose you. I'll catch."

Yamilet couldn't.

"Now !" He Yelled

Without a second thought, she lunges forward as she stepped on the swooping Evil and Newt Caught her. They fell backwards. Yamilet was crying. Newt has never seen the girl cry like this before. It made his heart ache. She clutched onto him like her life depended on it. Newt wrapped an arm around her to notice she was shaking. Tina finally spoke saying they should leave. Newt stood up and helped her up too. They walked out As they rushed out they found queenie and the Suitcase. Queenie hands each of them their wands. They all stepped into the suitcase as queenie was going to walk out. Inside the case there was Tina, Jacob, Newt, And Yamilet. Yamilet didn't speak. She just stood there. Like she was lifeless.

"Hey Yamilet what's wrong ?"

She didn't respond,