Chapter 5

NO ONES POV

In her Obscurus form Yamilet followed Credence and the signs of destruction he made. As to where he was in a underground subway. Yamilet arrived as she wanted to calm Credence's down.

"Credence! I'm here !!! I'm sorry I was late I was in a place where it didn't let me apparate. I'm so sorry please transform back."

Credence transformed back. He hugged her.

"Episkey." She said

Her wand waved over Credence and healed them both. She pulled back and smiled at him.

"I'm just like you Credence. I have this inside me as well just keep secret. Please they can't find out. No one can. Only us okay.."

"I would never do anything to harm you. I love you." Credence Said

Yamilet blushed. She couldn't believe what she heard. Suddenly Credence smashes his lips
Against hers. Their lips matched each other's .

He held her tightly against his body

He held her tightly against his body. He never felt the touch of kiss of a girl. He wanted more. Yamilet kisses back closing her eyes. She held him close to her as well. It was like a kiss of hunger. Credence pulled away.

"I promise you.. I'll take you on a date when this is over. I just want you."

Yamilet Smiled.

"oh Credence. I'll protect you even if that means it'll kill me.."

Yamilet heard voices. But turning into an Obscurial took a toll on her. Credence lunges her towards the side where the voices were coming from, as she landed she saw Newt. Credence went to his Obscurus form.

"CREDENCE!" Yelled Yamilet

Newt looked at her. Then she remembered something. Newt was trying to talk him down, it he didn't know who Newt was. Yamilet stood up.

"Credence ! This is Newt Scamander ! Remember I told you about him!? He's a friend! He wants to help you! I want to help you!"

As he was transforming back, Yamilet heard a wisp.

"Stupefy!"

She then was hit. She fell backwards gasping for air. It was an Auror. Yamilet couldn't handle it. She saw Credence, Newt, And Percival fighting.

"Portego." She whispered

A blue shield went around her as rubble and Credence past by landing in it. Once she gained herself she dropped it and stood up to see that Credence was finally going back to his normal form.

"Destroy him."

Once Yamilet heard those words she wanted to fight back. But she got weak. It was like a dementor sucked Her happiness. Newt went to her aid. Credence started to scream as they blasted him. Yamilet held tears down her cheeks.