Chapter 9

NO ONES POV

As Newt was close to Yamilet. He touched her as she was feeling hot.

"Guy I think we better step back she's waking up." Said Newt

She moaned slightly as a drip of sweat went down her face. Her chains melted, then her head shot up. Fire was in her eyes.

"Get them out of my head!" She yelled

She continued to walk without putting any mind to the other three in the room. She went towards the barred door and saw Pickett. She then went back to normal.

"Good job Pickett. Newt we got a Zouwu, I set her free when I was at that idiot carnival when I saw-"

She stopped. She saw the man in front of her. She raised her hand as her beautiful wand reached to it.

"C-"

"Cmon yamilet ! We got a beast!" Smiled newt

Yamilet went up the bridge with Newt. Her tattered clothes revealing a bit too much. She stood with newt in the middle of the street with the Zouwu. Before Newt can do something she walked forward. The wizards looked at her strangely and gasped as they noticed its her. Newt looked as well.

"Hey there girl. Remember me?"

Newt was a bit surprised. No one can handle crazy beasts like her. She feels what their feeling she understands them much more then he does.

"Newt open your case she's relaxed now."

He smiled as he simply took out a cat toy. The Zouwu jumped over yamilet and into the case. Yamilet giggles. Newt closed the case and looked at Yamilet. How she looked so beautiful under the light. His card beeped. He saw it and knew already. He went to Yamilet,

"Let's go."

He grabbed her and then went to Jacob, Tina and the man. They apparated. Somewhere else in Paris. As they were there Newt and Yamilet were taking care of Zouwu. Once the chain of her has been gone she relaxed. Newt and Yamilet looked at each other

"Newt."

Newt looked at Yamilet. He smirked slightly they doin rose up to find what was wrong with him.

"He may have a water demon parasite in him. That little worm." Smiled Yamilet

"Jacob hand me a pair of tweezers in the pocket please."

"You might want to look away Yamilet."

Tina just looked as well.

"No I can handle it."

Soon newt pulled it out.

"Why are you looking for credence!" Asked Yamilet

"I need to kill him"

He then fell back to sleep.

"He won't wake up for a few hours."

"The poison is very strong Tina-"

"I must get this back to the ministry ."

She then left with Jacob calling after her. Yamilet followed.

"What ! Yamilet left too! You didn't mention salamanders did you?"

"To Yamilet ? No! I haven't- I she went after Tina."

"Go after YAMILET then!" Said Jacob

Soon he did. He caught up to Tina and Yamilet. They talked. Yamilet felt a bit different then she saw it. Grindelwald was calling his followers. Yamilet places a hand over her mouth as she looked in shock.

"Oh my god. He's calling them." Said Tina

"He's here for credence. We must find him before he does."

"In the ministry of French there is a box. It can help us who credence really is."

Yamilet smiled.

"Amazing." She smirked

*at the doors of the ministry*

Newt pulled a Polyjuice potion.

"It's only enough for the ministry."

Once he drank it he turned into Theseus.

"Ugh really your brother. I still think Newts cute. Well congrats !" Laughed Yamilet

They walked in. As soon as they did they saw Theseus.

"Uh Newt." She whispered

Then they ran. As they were running they heard

"Newt!!!"

"So that's your brother !?"

They continued to run. Theseus casted a spell. But yamilet stopped it.

"Jeez I always disliked him!"

She then said a spell and blasted Theseus.

"That must've been the best thing that's ever happened in my life. Except-"

"haha!" Yamilet laughed

She then continued with Newt and Tina. They went closer to the counter with a French woman

"What do you need?" Asks the lady

"Hi I'm Leta Lestrange and this is my sister in law and my fiancé." Smiled Yamilet

"You may enter."

Once they went inside Tina went forward towards looking for Lestrange. While Yamilet stood with Newt.

"I'm sorry I should've congratulated you about Leta-"

"Yamilet about Leta..."

"Yes, I've just said, I am happy for you..."

"Please don't be happy. Uh, sorry, I don't... Obviously I want you to be. And I hear that you are now, which is wonderful. What I'm trying to say is, I want you to be happy, but don't be happy that I'm happy, because I'm not."

Yamilet looked at Newt. Confused.

"Happy. Or engaged."

"What?" She says

Yamilet was a bit taken back. A bit shocked

"It was a mistake in a stupid magazine. My brother's marrying Leta, June 6th. I'm supposed to be best man. Which is sort of mildly hilarious."

"Well Does he think you're here to win her back? Are you here to win her back?"

Newt didn't answer but looked at her eyes.

"No, I'm here to... You know, your eyes really are..."

"Are what?"

"I'm not supposed to say. I got this picture of you from the paper, but it's interesting because your eyes in newsprint. See, in reality they have this effect in them, Yamilet. It's like fire in water, in dark water. I've only ever seen that... I've only ever seen that in..."

"Salamanders?" She whispered

They looked at each other. She felt that warmth she always gets from Newt. She smiled slightly. Then a loud commotion was heard. They turned as they all went about hiding.

"Lestrange."

As the boxes started to move it stopped. Leta was reading the note of her box when she saw Pickett.

"Second round." She whispered

The box turned. There hanging was Tina, Newt, and Yamilet

"Hello Newt. Yamilet." She says

They turned around. There was Leta. A sudden low growl was heard. As they saw Matagots.