two

We get to the hotel and I follow Chase and Payton to their shared room. We decide to make it official to everyone, yes, it's a risk but we will be fine. First I post about it.

Liked by iitspayton, xlilhuddy, luvanthony and 120,455 others

Spencerbrockk: he is the one 💜
Tagged, @xlilhuddy

Comments
Hater: she doesn't deserve chase
~xlilhuddy: you don't deserve me either 😔

Fan: aww #chancer

xlilhuddy: ilysm rat 💜
~Spencerbrockk: omg thanks for the compliment roach

iitspayton: ITS MY PARENTS

luvanthony: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BOYS

chasekeith: it was all because of me 😎

Then Chase posted

Liked by lilhuddyyfans, spencerbrockk, iitspayton and 376,946 others

xlilhuddy: qt 💜
Tagged, spencerbrockk

Comments
Fan account: I SHIP #chancer

Hater: she is using chase 😒
~iitspayton: she really isn't

User: #chancer

iitspayton: pls adopt me

luvanthony: uwus

spencerbrockk: ilyt roach 😍💜

After a bit of cuddling we decide to go to bed.

10:35 AM, DAY 2/7 OF LIGHTS OUT IN SAN DIEGO

We, as in me, Chase, Payton and apparently Anthony and Noen?  wake up, they have a meet and greet around 1:30 pm so we have a few hours to hang out. I get up to change but realized I'm stupid and didn't bring clothes, so, I steal an over sized thraser hoodie from Chase and Clout goggles from Payton. I come out of the bathroom in my outfit and lay down on Chases bed, I check my phone and see I have 500k fans, probably from Chase and Payton. I text the gc with all 6 of the lights out boys I'm friends with.

Roaches + Spencer ;)

Spencer the rat 🐭
Hey roaches, me, Chase, Pay,
Ant and Noen are going to Denny's
are any of you roaches coming?

Kevin from home alone 😱
I'll come

Chase(r)
Sure rat

Spencer the rat 🐭
kk meet us in the lobby in
10

We walk down to the lobby to meet Chase K and Kevin. We take an uber down to the closest Denny's and I sit between Payton and Chase, while in the car i take a picture of Payton and post it on insta.

 We take an uber down to the closest Denny's and I sit between Payton and Chase, while in the car i take a picture of Payton and post it on insta

Liked by iitspayton, luvanthony, xlilhuddy, chaser and 245,727 others

Spencerbrockk: ur a roach bubs but I still love you.
Tagged: iitspayton

Comments
User: I ship? #spenceton
~fanaccount: they are like brother and sister
~spencerbrockk: @fanaccount true dat

iitspayton: who's that pretty one in that picture? I would date him 😍
~spencerbrockk: I take it back, go die in a hole roach.

luvanthony: hey! I'm a new account💞 I like your pictures 🌿 fff's?
~spencerbrockk: go die 😍💞 jk ily

User: nice picture 😍

xlilhuddy: who's the cute one taking the picture? 😍 I would TOTALLY date them
~iitspayton: you mean the one IN the picture?
~xlilhuddy: I wish I could punch you but Spencer is in between us
~iitspayton: that's payton abuse 😤

We arrive at the Denny's and eat because we are STARVING™

We finish eating and go to the mall around 11:20.

I basically RUN to hot topic dragging Chase along with me. I walk into the store and see my yeemo dad, goth mom and trash father, oh and Colby.

"OMG ITS MY PARENTS" I yell running over to them "hi Frank, hi Eva, Hi Jessie" I say greeting them "do I not get a greeting?" Colby asks "hello roach" I say to Colby, seconds later I see stranger things stuff so I drag Chase along, I grab a stranger things t-shirt, some pins, a panic! at the disco shirt and a Gerard Way pop figure. I walk over to the cashier and pay.

We leave hot topic and go find the other roaches, we see them walking to the target (where I live some targets are in the mall). We follow them and make Tik Toks, we leave the mall at 12:00 and get noticed by a fan, they take pictures and I move out if the way for the group picture but the fan said "no no no,  join in" I walk over and the picture is taken.

We got back to the hotel at 12:30 and just hang out until the meet and greet.

Everyone, including me, go to the venue at 12:55 so we have a few minutes to spare.

The meet and greet starts and I'm just walking around talking to people, "oh my god, your spencer brock right" I hear a boy's voice behind me, I turn around and see Colby "Colby what the fuck" I say "just supporting my lil sis and her boyfriend, also the emos and the gay one are here" Colby says "WHERE" I ask. Colby  leads me to them and I full on crush them hugging them "you saw us an hour ago Spence" Frank says "IM SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS" I say to them.