twenty four 💍

Today are the bachelorette and bachelor parties. Since Payton and Avani are the best man and maid of honor they planned the parties. The bachelorette party is Universal Studios because I'm a rat for Harry Potter and the bachelor party is... a secret? Okay then.

ANYWAYS. We get to universal is our house cloaks, I'm in Ravenclaw (author is Hufflepuff 😎), Avani in Slytherin, Alex is in Slytherin, Jessie in Hufflepuff and Eva in Slytherin. (gryffindor is trash ✌). We grab some butterbeer and go on with our day. We got some merch, got our wands picked, went on rides etc. By the time we got home it was 8:45 and the boys were gone. I walk upstairs and see the bed covered in rose petals and and a bunch of candles lit then in walks shirtless Chase in shorts with a rose in  his mouth. My jaw drops and I kiss Chase, I quickly go back downstairs and tell the others to leave "USE PROTECTION AND DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THE SHEETS" Jessie says walking out the door. I got back upstairs and me and Chase have a heated makeout session. Then it goes very far very fast.

SMUT WARNING
(if you don't want to read it you don't have to but I am bad at smut sorry)

We lay down on the bed with me under, in just a bra and underwear with Chase on top in just his boxers, he begins to pull my panties off as I pull my boxers down. I spread my legs  and he pushes in (gshsjshsjd). He then starts to thrust, he goes faster and faster as my moans get louder and louder. We flip over so it's me on top and I start to ride him, this time it's Chase who's moaning like crazy. I stop right before I finish and go down to his pp and licking the tip(I NEED SOME. HOLY WATER JESUS CHIRST). I begin to suck and start bobbing my head. I keep going until he cums in my mouth. BLAH BLAH BLAH we keep going until I finish and shit. We then walk into the shower and do round 2 ;).

SMUT OVER

We walk downstairs and see Colby frozen. "my ears hurt" he says looking at us "WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE" I say "I was outside and locked out until I remembered you had a spare key so I came in just a few minutes ago" he says standing up "oh shit" Chase says "where's Noen (H)?" I ask "at the hotel with the virgins" Colby says "Noen is not so much a virgin...." Chase says trailing off as I start laughing like crazy.

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING

We get to the venue and I'm getting changed in to the dress. In walks Avani in a beautiful light gray dress.

"holy shit spencer" Avani says with her jaw dropped "you look amazing too bitch" I say hugging her

This is the time. The time the wedding starts.