twenty three 💍

THE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING

"Spenceeee wake up" I hear a voice say, I open my eyes and see Jessie, Eva,  Avani and Alex towering you me shaking my arm "I'm up I'm up" I say sitting up "oh shit dress shopping" I say getting off the bed I turn around and see Jessie's eyes widen "what the fuck is that" She says lookimg at the bed and slowly getting off "OH EW" the others say getting off the bed, I then see it, it's a fucking cum stain "Jesus Christ Chase." I say face palming.

I get dressed and walk downstairs "did you change the bed sheets too" Avani says, I look over and see Chases eyes widen as I nod at him. "what about Noen?" Eva asks "he hangs out with the boys today cause he is doing the rings" I say grabbing my car keys.

We get to the dress place and walk inside. I was looking around and found a beautiful white dress.

 I was looking around and found a beautiful white dress

Not too poofy but not to tight. "this, this is perfect" I say staring at it "holy shit, wow" Alex says. The dress was right in budget so we went to pay for it. "this dress is a great choice" the cashier says. We walk out of the store to my car when we spot the boys, Noen on Noens shoulders, Payton on Chases back, Brent and Ben walking side by side and Colby being a great uncle. "hi uncle Colby" I say "oh hi" Colby says waving "YOU GUYS CANT SEE THE DRESS." I say "okay okay" they say walking past us.